Options

Replies

• hoytcindy
    Options
    What an inspiring story. Thank you.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Very impressive! I started out much heavier than you (@ 245) and I'm only 5'3", but its okay. You inspire me to keep going and not stop. Thank you for posting!!
  • meliibabii87
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Great story! and very motivating!
  • Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration. You look great. :)
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Love your amazing success! Inspirirng
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    enjoyed reading about your journey - thanks for sharing
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome story!! I have a similar one! I went from size 14 to size 2 as well :)) my high weight was 180 and I am currently 128. Great work!!
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a great story and pictures! Your hard work & dedication have definitely paid off!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!

It is a great reminder for me that no matter HOW much weight I have to lose, I just need to KEEP GOING and I can achieve my goals. (My weight loss goal is very very similar to yours.)

Thank you for your story!!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU....BEST OF LUCK MAINTAINING:-)
    12909744.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • eskimite
    Options
    Okay, seriously, well done!
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    Such an inspiration... and you look phenomenal!

Thank you for sharing your story and showing what it takes to reach those goals!
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look great! Sounds just like my story :) Wish me luck!
  • swilkie1961
    swilkie1961 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love your muscle too! Congratulation!
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Outstanding...great story!
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your pictures look great!
    Thanks for the encouragement to keep plugging away. I'm 5'7" and currently 185, with 150 as my goal, so it's encouraging to see that progress.
    And I didn't see *any* saggy skin. Looks good :wink: - I can only hope I'm so lucky when I get there...:blushing:
  • hollyinPR
    hollyinPR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I too am at the beginning of my journey - 15 pounds down so far, but about 105 to go. How I'd love to lose it all in 1 year!

Your approach to weight loss sounds very similar to mine - focus on whole foods, eating clean, cut WAY down on meat consumption and eliminate nearly all processed foods. I'm almost a month into eating that way and I feel great. I haven't yet been eating back my workout calories, so my net is pretty low on my workout days. But I'm reading more and more about the value of eating back exercise calories, so I may have to start doing some of that.

Thanks for the inspiration...and I loved the slideshow! I'd love to have arms (and a waist) like that! Hopefully by the end of 2012 I'll have a similar story to share!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You really really look great. Good for you.
    Your profile says you live in Florida, that's a good place to be thin.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You were me at one point!! I'm glad I saw your story. It makes me feel that this is possible!! Thank You!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!