What nice thing did someone say to you today?

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I had a coworker say that the reason I was in the position that I am in is because administration knows how capable I am. I actually look up to her, soooo, yea, :happy:
  • A girl at Starbuck's said I kinda looked like Anne Hathaway! Although I don't think I do, it was still such a nice thing to say!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My fiance said that he had his MILF already and didn't need me to change... he loves me just the way I am.

Yeah, see what he has to say after you drop a couple of babies and you're married 10 years........LOL!

Just kidding :wink:
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Coworker told me he admired the shape of my skull :S

Also, 2 trainers @ the gym told me i should be called "the model gym member" and that i should do a commercial for the gym. I told em im no rolemodel, ive shown up to the gym hungover, malnourished, drunk, uninspired... Now since jan 1st i got my stuff together, but im no spokesperson, more like a cautionary tale.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A client came in to work that hadn't been in since the summer asked for Anita. I smiled big and said how could i help her. Recongiiton flashed across her face and she said "oh my God , I didn't recognize you ! You've had to have lost at least 50lbs or something! Blunt but nice!
  • andreacord
    Options
    A random guy at the grocery store working the till told me I had pretty eyes. Another guy stopped me while I was strength training and told me I have really good taste in music because he could hear it through my headphones.. whoops too loud:blushing: and another guy in the tv lounge today told me I smelt like a girl, a little confusing but he clarified by saying I smelled sexy and unique. I like that one :)
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym a month ago. The guy at the front desk is always super friendly and makes a point of saying hi to me by name and seems to have taken an honest interest in my progress and is always offering suggestions or tips, etc.. He might do this to everyone, who knows, it's nice.

Today in conversation he learned I am a massage therapist (though not really active right now) and his eyes lit up.. and said he had an opportunity for me and took my email address. I'd love to start making extra money massaging again...lol.. I could then pay for my trainer!!!!
  • No one said anything nice to me today.. hmmm
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had to help one of our techs out and he followed me into our inventory room where he exclaimed, "WOW! you have a nice..." I turned around to give him a look and he finished with "clothes"
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Husband said: I love you and that means ALL the time... I won't ever stop. :-)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    GF: I love you

With how much of a bad mood shes been in, pretty nice to hear
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Nothing in real life. But my peeps on here said nice things.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    "All classes have been canceled."
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    No one said anything nice to me today.. hmmm

well I like your shades! :flowerforyou:
  • maggie4097
    Options
    My husband told me that he heard from a guy at work that his wife and some of the other wives were talking and they think I was the prettiest woman at their company Christmas party. I know that isn't true. I'm not nearly as young or thin, or pretty, as some of them. But, I did make sure I had on a dress that flattered me as much as possible. I took special care with my accessories, grooming, and every single detail of that night. I know there is a possibility that I had the best legs, they've always been my "claim to fame". I had on a really pretty dress. I was on my best behavior, sweet, friendly, fun - blah, blah blah. I did everything I could do to look and be my best that night. I know that he only told me that to make me feel more confident about the next function we have to go to on Saturday. But the fact that he loves me enough to tell me that makes me feel like I have the most awesome husband in the world. And, even though it isn't true, he always tries to make me feel like I am the prettiest girl in the room. That isn't just the nicest thing someone said to me today, but the nicest feeling I could carry every day of my life.

I love this! Totally made me smile. Sometimes we don't see ourselves as others do..............
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    A customer told me today I had a smile in my voice and it was great to hear. I think she was being nice.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    a very handsome man called me "Angle Eyes" today. :blushing:
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was getting my blood pressure taken and the girl said "your arm is really small, I might need a smaller cuff." This was nice to hear because I am self conscious about my arms
  • coxybum
    Options
    a lady at work said she really liked my hair and it made me look "grown up" lol dunno if thats good or not as im 21! but i thought it was lovely of her anyway, and my boyfriend said he love me loads and misses me at the mo :) bless him!