190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Great job! Thank you for posting and giving me inspiration.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! Fabulous job lady, thank you for posting!
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing :) Congrats, you're hard work shows!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You are definitely an inspiration to me. I am a HUGE TurboFire addict...your post is just what I needed to keep me going :)
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job.. that is very inspiring, You did all of that in only 7 months? Awesome... Knowing someone my size can be small too. LOL!!! I'm currently in the 190's and I'm excited to see where I can go. Thank you again. Oh and what is this Turbo workout you mentioned?
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations on your amazing progress!! You look fabulous! I'm really hoping to develop a groove in the middle of my abs like yours - so sexy! One of the best lessons I have learned on mfp is: anything is possible!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • marbospain
    Options
    All I can say is Well done from Middle Tennessee!!! This is inspiring...I totally want to accomplish what you have already done!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal!! You are now my new inspiration. I'm at 190lbs today, and my goal is to be 130 by August 2013 for my wedding. Thank you so much for posting these photos and showing us it is Possible to achieve your goals, then to aim a little higher. :o)
  • DanaKinney
    DanaKinney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great to see your wonderful success and it helps to see that hard work and persistence pays off! Thank you for sharing your pics, you have plenty to be proud of. DanaKinney
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    wow this is very inspiring!! My goal is the same! thanks for sharing--you look great
  • phat_to_phab_by_phorty
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration!
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! We both started at the same weight, and you are exactly where I want to end up - I may have to go check out Turbofire! :)
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    You look incredible! Amazing job!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello HOTNESS! :love: Your tummy & arms are ah-maz-ing!!!! Way to go, girlfriend!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone! You all are so positive and kind! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    Two words: awe-some! Great job, and very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look amazing! I have beem hoping some one posted their start, during, and after pics ...and you did!!!!! Thank you so much you are so motivating. Tell me did your exercise routine change drastically after 160, as your goal and current pics you look so ripped!!!!

Anyone else out there with before, during, and present pics that would like to share???
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    amazing work !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!