Looking for committed daily loggers

Options
1235»

Replies

• liesl78
    liesl78 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here 90+ days and logged in every single one. I can always use some extra motivation. :)
  • hollyinPR
    hollyinPR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, but I'm committed! I just celebrated Day 10 of daily logging and I know, as so many others have said here, that if it weren't for my daily logging and the encouragement and wisdom I find here, I would be struggling. Instead I'm succeeding! I have many more pounds to lose, and I plan to be here daily as I work to get rid of nearly half of myself!

You're welcome to add me too!
  • myrtille
    Options
    Hey :) I'm a University student living in the UK , Anyone here can add me as well, looking for more friends for extra support!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Everyday :)
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Day 27 and counting ... 7 Lbs lost
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've been logging daily since sometime last year. Anyone can add me!
  • lfunchess
    Options
    You can add me! I log in everyday and commited. Just brought Shaun T insanity today. Can't wait to get started. My husband and I are doing it together. Keep you posted.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i was just about to post a topic like this . i need more friends also ..
    for tips .. motivation ..and ideas. : )
    every one add me <3
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today is my 35h day and my results are more amped because of this site. Feel free to add me for clean eating ideas, or a litte inspiration!
  • icekitty55
    Options
    Be careful with Insanity. My husband does it, and it DOES work, but he's hurt his back a couple of times doing it.
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Everyday
  • AimeeCofer
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, well pesciterian... trying to cut back on dairy and buy organic. I've recently fallen in love with Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown and also like to run (well, trying to make myself like to run, lol) Looking for some other veggie friends to keep me motivated and let me take a peek at their food logs for ideas. Thanks!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm almost on my 120 day straight here on MFP, so I call myself dedicated XD
    I'll friend you :)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    163 days for me :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on everyday for a whole week now! Lol but I am committed and will be on everyday. Feel free to add me
  • amstrong72
    Options
    :smile: i started logging before Chritsmas & have been faithfully logging since Jan 2, 2012. i have lost 14 lbs since i started logging on my cell phone! i have been to see a nutritionist to get started. i gained 74 lbs 4 yrs ago when i was pregnant & could not seem to get it back off. i will make it this time! i am always looking for a support group to help me along my journey. i was a Weight Watcher when i got pregnant @ 35! she was a very welcomed surprise!
  • mindymoney
    Options
    Hey I started reusing today hardcore! I wasn't sure how to add friends I only have about 10-15 I want to loose but motivation helps!! As well as friends