What is your favorite breakfast food?

Options

Replies

• allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I typically get the Subway Egg and Cheese on Flatbread (433 cals). I want to start trying to make my own, but time is already tight in the AM.
  • trishoida
    Options
    Is my 320 calories too much for breakfast? Am I sabotaging myself? How many calories is everyone else's breakfast consisting of?

32 grams of fat is a lot for breakfast.
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you all are giving me lots of options for breakfast!
  • geauxsaints1
    Options
    1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 apple diced, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 dates chopped, and 1/8 cup golden raisins. 1 cup light vanilla soy milk.

or 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tbps natural peanut butter and chopped banana.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Snickers Ice cream bars!
    but I usually eat that (ice cream) + bowl of kashi go lean cereal + a protein shake for breakfast every day.
  • This has become my staple:

Three egg whites and one whole egg
    1/2 cup of steel cut oats with cinnamon and almond milk
    Almonds

Keeps me full right up until lunch time and I notice a huge change in my waist line (for the better)!

Ok I have heard people talk about the steel oats, is that just a regular item at the store or is it at specialty store??
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    I love :
    steel cut oatmeal with berries

greek yogurt with granola and fruit

or healthy breakfast sandwich: whole wheat english muffin, turkey sausage, egg whites
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ususally three egg whites with 2% cheese on top on a whole wheat muffin. And turkey bacon if I have it. Or oatmeal with apples and craisins and cinnamon.
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This has become my staple:

Almonds

Keeps me full right up until lunch time and I notice a huge change in my waist line (for the better)!

Ok I have heard people talk about the steel oats, is that just a regular item at the store or is it at specialty store??

I've seen it in the cereal isles, not sure if they can be found it the major supermarkets...:smile:
  • careyb31
    Options
    That sounds yummy good for you!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

Almonds

This might sounds really daft but do you mix the eggs with the oats? Or do you eat it seperate
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    2 eggs and 2 slices bacon. have it almost every morning. so yummy and great protein.
  • sed484
    sed484 Posts: 69
    Options

Almonds

Quakeroats.com tells you all about the differences in the types of oats. I believe quaker just started selling steel cut oats in their product line and I expect that it will be at major grocery stores soon. I hope at least b/c WhF is just way too far away!!
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein shake with Egg Whites. If I am feeling froggy a little cheddar cheese on my eggs.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    3 slices of Brownberry Health Nut toast with All-Natural crunchy Peanut Butter and a glass of 1% Milk and a DanActive Drink yogurt (strawberry/banana)
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love a chocolate protein shake w/ a couple of cherry's and a little flax seed add crushed ice and skim milk. It makes me think I am drinking a milk shake. Yummy! Love it.
    :love:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Grapefruit. I could eat it every day, (and usually do). What I eat with it varies, but almost always grapefruit. It may be my favorite food period.
  • LoveMyLife02
    LoveMyLife02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2-3 egg whites mixed with organic spinach
    1 cup of coffee with fat free creamer
    Fruit - Banana, Strawberries, or blueberries

If I'm still a little hungry, I eat a few almonds (raw) along with my water.

My calorie intake for breakfast is usually around 120 or less. :happy:
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    2 Eggo Waffles, 4 Tbsp of maple syrup, 1 kiwi peeled
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    1 cup multi-grain cereal
    1/2 cup 1% milk
    1 cup coffee
    2 tablespoons creamer