Replies

• ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    2 eggs and 3 slices of center cut bacon
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    Chopped spinace with mushrooms and two scrambled eggs - Fabulous!!
  • luv2runsgf
    Options
    Oatmeal with nuts and fruit (raisins and chopped walnuts, berries and pecans, diced peach and pecans, etc), scrambled egg and a VitaminWater Zero (the latter on my drive to work).
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i like english muffins right now...i'll either eat an english muffin with peanut butter or nutella and banana slices on top, or eat it with a cheese slice and an egg fried, no butter! it's nice and filling especially if you cut the egg in half, half the cheese slice and eat them open faced!! tricks me into feeling like i'm eating more :)
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is 320 calories everyday. It is delicious and filling. I enjoy every drop of it. Every morning I have:

2 cups high quality coffee with 1/3 cup 40% milk fat cream. I know many peoples hair will stand on end when I say "real heavy cream" . But this coffee with cream is so rich and thick and keeps me satiated until 2pm.

When I started this weight loss (new life food choices) I knew I would not be able to give up my morning coffee. And I just make calorie provisions to account for this coffee with real cream.

Mmmm...morning coffee with cream for breakfast. Love it!

hehehe! I have a friend at work that has that as her breakfast too! I make hot chocolate at night with heavy cream to get my calories up at night. It really makes everything better!
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have seen loads of yummy and nutritious breakfast ideas here. My favorite go to breakfasts are:
    2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calorie bread toasted with 1 TBS of peanut butter and a banana
    Oatmeal with Equal sweetener
    2 scrambled eggs with 1.5 slices of Sara Lee 45 calorie toast
    Or good old corn flakes with 1% milk

All of the above keep my tummy happy for several hours. :happy:
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Kelloggs Bran Flakes with 1% milk and a glass of OJ...also Panera's Steel Cut Oatmeal...yummy : )
    1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nicgraves
    Options
    La Favorita Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos!!! Keep me full for about 5 hours!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    well fried eggs, hash browns, bacon and English muffins would be my FAVORITE lol but that doesn't happen every often! :wink:

My fave is 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese w/ either 1 T pepitas (roasted pumpkin seeds) or toasted almond slivers, and some fruit - dried cranberries, or fresh fruit in season - berries, cantelope, oranges.

About 2 hours later I will have a string cheese or other cheese snack (Sargento pepprjack sticks yum!) and a small can low-sodium V8.

The other common breakfast is an Atkins bar - they have some great flavors w/protein and very little sugar - and a cup a cold fat-free milk.
  • lucasnjewels
    lucasnjewels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am always on the run, so my new found favorite breakfast that I can either make at home, or at work (only takes 5 minutes):

1/2 cup egg beaters
    1/2 cut cut/chopped spinach
    seasoning to taste
    1 slice of Sargento's Reduced fat cheese
    all on a 100 calorie whole grain English Muffin

I found this fabulous little tupperware type microwavable dish that you can cook eggs in the microwave and it makes it the perfect size to fit on my english muffin. Homemade breakfast sandwich on the run. I mix the spinach and the eggs together, pop it in the microwave, and put it all together!! Yumm...