Sweet Tooth

Options

Replies

• rebyekah
    Options
    Don't know if you have Trader Joes where you are, but they have Chocolate Bon Bons that are delicious. They are rich enough that I don't crave more than one. They are 60 cal ea.
  • cooter2533
    Options
    Nutella is really good on toast or bagels, it is the same as eating peanut butter and yummy. Also 90 cal fudge pops, and my chocolate protein powders gets me through my sweet tooth
  • jrrflr
    jrrflr Posts: 109
    Options
    I like the Weight Watchers giant fudge bars at 100 calories or a 6-ounce serving of Triple Choclate frozen yogurt at a shop in my town (120 calories).
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pocky is an AWESOME fix for chocolate. 70 calories for 4 or 5 sticks of it. It's a chocolate coated biscuit stick (crunchy, not mushy). Usually for my chocolate fix, I turn to asian candies and treats, they're normally low in calories an very tasty =D
  • MsMarketeer
    MsMarketeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I make sugar free jello in tupperware containers and when I'm wanting "dessert" I eat the whole thing! zero carbs, zero fat, and just a few calories...I dont even count this. I also go to bed with a LARGE glass of herbal tea with a packet of sweetner (your choice). That helps too.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i either have dark chocolate (like 180 calories for a candy bar), diet hot cocoa, peanut butter toast, or i make a dessert using splenda instead of sugar.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love sour stuff so I usually have a warhead popcicle. They are 20 calories each. Sometimes I have hot chocolate k cup for my chocolate fix. It's 70 calories. I guess you could do better with a chocolate craving with some weight watchers candy
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    indulge but not over indulge. I buy fiber one brownies and skinny cow ice cream and always have it in the house for just such an occasion.
  • lmclane87
    lmclane87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers brand "English Toffee Crunch" - it's an ice creamsicle with a chocolate toffee coating - and only 110 calories!
  • panda425
    Options
    I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth.

I like Jello's sugar free vanilla pudding (60 cal) with a little swirl of redi whip (15 cal). If I have extra calories, its yummy to dip 100 calorie pack shortbread cookies in it! Also, diet hot chocolate (25 cal) is a nice sweet tooth buster. Also - one sucking candy (jolly rancher or life saver) helps curb it also!
  • ysherry
    ysherry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fiber one 90 cal. brownies.
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    chocolate mint chip yum......i chew it every day and according to Jillian micheals it burns calories it you chew for 30 minutes
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It sounds weird, but my favorite cookie is called 'Wheatie Cookies', which is just cereal and chocolate.

When I'm craving something sweet, but don't want to eat empty calories, (which especially important when trying to east a balanced diet at only 1200 calories) I modify this recipe for these cookies.

Take a few hershey kisses (or any small serving of any chocolate of your choice) melt in microwave, in short increments.
    Take 1/2 cup of Total Cereal and stir in to melted chocolate until coated.

Tastes similar to a kit kat, but is full of great nutrients.

Also good:
    Grilled pineapple with toasted coconut
    Grilled or sauteed bananas with chocolate sauce (also good just raw, if ripe)
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    I have fallen IN LOVE with "Arctic Zero" ice cream - it's actually an ice cream replacement, but tastes wonderful, and one of their flavors IS chocolate, amongst several other flavors. You can actually eat the WHOLE pint for 150 Calories, and 0 fat. It's been a lifesaver for me especially in situations like B-Day parties, or wherever/whenever you just want ice cream or something sweet and feel like you can't have anything SAFELY. I love it. Here is the website: http://www.myarcticzero.com/
    They have a store locator, so you can see if any of your local stores carry it.
  • chelgross
    Options
    Skinny Cow clusters are AWESOME!!!! My husband even ate the box that Santa left in my stocking!!!!:happy:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    By "popsicle brand"
    40 calorie no sugar added fudgesicles
    15 calorie sugar free fruit popsicles (orange, grape cherry, Or tropical flavors
    20 calorie sugar free creamsicles

100 calorie oreo thin crips
    100 calorie chocolate chip cookies

Weight Watchers has a bunch of ice cream products too, never had them because there were like 5$ for a box of 4...

I like air popped popcorn minus the salt and butter and replace with caramel popcorn seasoning.
    Healthy low cal, and helps my sweet tooth. :)

Drink wise when im craving a sweet drink I'll buy what I call 'pop water" lol.
    It's sugar less, calorie free, sodium free, no caffeine no nothing. and they have it in a bunch of flavors at wal mart, its called clear american and you can get a liter for 64 cents :)

where do you get the caramel popcorn seasoning
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny fudge bars are only 90 calories. And they're HUGE compared to the other "diet" brands. There are those times when I am craving something else and I just try to make sure I have enough calories left over at the end of the day for my treat.
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you may not be a baker but I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! so i have learned how to make sugar free brownies and Trader Joe's also hard a guilt free brownie box or how about chocolate sugar free pudding? there's alot of things in the store that you can enjoy guilt free nowadays
  • kateelizabethdc
    kateelizabethdc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great, easy recipe- 1 box of cake mix, 10 oz of a diet soda. Makes 170 calorie large slice of cake! You can use Cool Whip Free and fresh fruit as a topping!

I personally did a red velvet with Coke Zero and Cool Whip with fresh raspberries tonight for th first time. Hubby loved it, too!

I know people who have done strawberry with a strawberry diet soda, and the strawberry flavored cool whip. Lots of options!
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I know its hard when your cravin something sweet, but try brushing your teeth, or having one small piece of chocolate (or whatever your want) so the want for it is gone. it might work :D