Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So long Lane Bryant

123457»

Replies

• jennc829
    jennc829 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • Tawanda190
    Tawanda190 Posts: 27 Member
    Great Job!!! You are very inspirational and a motivation to me and other people!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    You look amazing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    atta girl!!! take that feeling and carry it forever!
  • CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: Wow, I am so happy for you!!! I love your profile picture the most!!!
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    I am so inspired. You look sensational. Well done you! You make me redouble my efforts! :flowerforyou:
  • blackcat103112
    blackcat103112 Posts: 3 Member
    I know how you felt at one time! Unable to find clothes anywhere else! That is one of my goals is to have options in shopping. I am so tired of Lane Bryant! You have given me such a boost! Keep up the great work!
  • SusWells11
    SusWells11 Posts: 2 Member
    How wonderful! You've done exactly what I want to do. :happy: I hope to wave byebye to Lane Bryant later this year!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    That is a great accomplishment!!! I can't wait till I can just walk into a store and buy clothes :)
  • i love this!!! hahaha bye bye lane bryant!!!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for sharing, these success stories get me from one day to the next and really motivate me to do better each day! I can't wait until I can say goodbye to Lane Bryant!
  • WTG!! I can't wait til I can say good-bye to lane bryant too.. and hello to lots of clothes stores possibilities..
  • Wow, you look amazing!!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    You look so amazing. I can't wait to be at the same point you are. I currently only shop at target, kmart (for cheap ugly clothes) and city chic (for expensive nice clothes). I can't wait to just be a size 16 where there will be SO many more options for me and I won't have to dread shopping for clothes so much.
  • You look Awesome and probably saving a buck or two, Lane Bryant is a little pricey. Great job keep it up.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    YOU look amazing! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!