Biggest Pet-Peeve

Options

Replies

• ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when people ask you a question...but, instead of listening to your answer like they should, they interrupt you. The real reason they asked you is because they wanted to talk about themselves. GRRRRR.... Stop being so rude and self-centered.......

Also stupid drivers. Seems like a lot of people got their license out of a Cracker Jack box. Just sayin......

LOL... and Chelley is not going to like my post...... :ohwell:
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when people ask you a question...but, instead of listening to your answer like they should, they interrupt you. The real reason they asked you is because they wanted to talk about themselves. GRRRRR.... Stop being so rude and self-centered.......

Also stupid drivers. Seems like a lot of people got their license out of a Cracker Jack box. Just sayin......

I HATE HATE HATE that I swear I feel my blood pressure raise
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Addition:

People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouths.
    People who either don't wash their hands after using the restroom or just turn the water on and "dip" their hands in. *gag*
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to move (for the 8th time in 10 yrs!) so right now my biggest pet peeve is my house! :laugh: Most of my stuff is in boxes and so I go to get something and then realize it's been packed! Ugh! :grumble:
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

has to be the cutest thing ive read all day!
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    PANTs BELOW YOUR BUTT!!! SERIOUSLY IF I WANTED TO SEE A CRACK ID LOOK AT THE SIDEWALK ITS MUCH NICER LOOKING!

I totallya agree!!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!

has to be the cutest thing ive read all day!

Whenever im having a bad day he always makes me laugh that little man is never upset he loves life.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Cabinet doors being open is one for sure, Grammar is another. My fiance always says "Acrossed" and I remind him, time and time again that acrossed is NOT a word!!!

Smacking gum (I have kids lol), lack of eye contact, stupid drivers, people that don't control their children, and, and, and.... I have a lot. hahaha
  • Blodnie
    Options
    Biggest peeve for me is people with no common sense! Seriously.. use the brain God gave you.
  • Blodnie
    Options
    Oh.. and people who say "seriously" alot.. LOL
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Wait what? lol, why wouldn't I like it..... >:O I'm an awesome driver
  • xYumzx
    Options

very guilty of that lol
  • foodjunkie26
    Options
    Neighbors who come over daily and all hours of the night asking for anything from a pop, a ciggerette, a ride, a phone, dishwashing detergent, etc....I AM NOT A 7/11 STORE OR A TAXIE!!!

My BIGGEST is parents who do not dress their kids for the weather and parents who leave their kids in the car while they go into a gas station. (Kids 6 and under)
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

I say seriously, a lot. You say alot a lot, which isn't a word >:O!
  • CelinaGunn
    Options
    Dirty public glass doors full of fingerprints, especially leading into a restaurant...disgusting! The doors are so obviously dirty yet the employees do nothing about it.
    Oh and grimy debit or credit card handhelds. There is nothing you can do about it because the transaction must be made.
  • missielou
    missielou Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. The toothpaste and toilet paper work on me the worst. In fact I've been known to change the roll in other people's homes or in public places. I probably shouldn't but I just can't help it. :)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Kids shows now a day.... yes im only 25 but when I wass younger I USED to LOVE cartoons they were actually fun to watch and had KID meaning... now its all about teaching and what not kids get enough of that at school give them a weekend break lol
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Dirty public glass doors full of fingerprints, especially leading into a restaurant...disgusting! The doors are so obviously dirty yet the employees do nothing about it.
    Oh and grimy debit or credit card handhelds. There is nothing you can do about it because the transaction must be made.

This ^^^^
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Wait what? lol, why wouldn't I like it..... >:O I'm an awesome driver

:happy: I am so happy that you are a good driver!!!! I was referring to your post about "just sayin." I find myself saying and typing that. I find it funny and appropriate at times. I hope I dont overuse it. Just giving you a hard time.... :wink:
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I completely understand. The toothpaste and toilet paper work on me the worst. In fact I've been known to change the roll in other people's homes or in public places. I probably shouldn't but I just can't help it. :)
    what about going into a public bathroom and finding out there is NO ROLL! that makes me want to ....