• tnlaw06
    tnlaw06 Posts: 11
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

I have almost the same stats as you too! Had 2 babies, gained over 50 with each, they are 8 and 10 now. It does take time to really get back to normal, but if you put in the hard work, it WILL happen!

Here is my 39+ week belly and my tummy now. I did not have c-sections, but I did have 8 pounders as well so I have a bit of loose skin.

39wks.jpgbelly.jpg
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look great. I had my daughter c/s and my belly has always been my trouble spot to begin with. My scar is longer than yours and the skin above it looks not quite so good, but I'm going to work on getting it flat, then worry about the skin. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Yall look fantastic!

I have stretchmarks out the wazoo! I HATE them, they are the really deep wide ones, not the itty bitty ones :( Hopefully I can do something to get my belly to look like yall's! Great work!
  • ksuther13
    Options
    This gives me hope. I had 7 pounders but they still stretched me out and I had to have a c-section with my son (frank breech) and I swore my tummy was differently shaped after that...a much more pronounced hangover. I can't wait to get rid of this pooch and excess hip fat.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look SO good!!!
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! I want to thank you for posting this. I have 2 boys 6yr and 10yr. My youngest was a c-section. I hate the scar and the way they glued me. You have really gave me alot of extra hope. Thank you so much!!
  • running13
    Options
    You look amazing!! You are my new inspiration! :-)
  • lauraemthomson
    lauraemthomson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    well done u look great!

3932259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • crixmix
    crixmix Posts: 30
    Options
    You look great!!

I have almost the same stats as you too! Had 2 babies, gained over 50 with each, they are 8 and 10 now. It does take time to really get back to normal, but if you put in the hard work, it WILL happen!

Here is my 39+ week belly and my tummy now. I did not have c-sections, but I did have 8 pounders as well so I have a bit of loose skin.

39wks.jpgbelly.jpg

Your tummy is sooooo nice, you're certainly MY inspiration. Any diet and fitness advice?
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Makes me want to cry its hard to imagine but I have hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! I'm 10 months pp and working on it - great to see there is hope! :happy:
  • avk9802
    avk9802 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh! This is so awesome!
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Wholly *kitten*, you ladies look fantastic! You are definitely an inspiration to me. I had 4 c-sections and no stretch marks, but my tummy definitely has loose skin which is such a bummer. Not sure it will ever tighten up, but I am trying. Congrats to both of you!
  • ugw125
    ugw125 Posts: 28
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! That is amazing girl! Just amazing c:
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I do not think there is hope for mine... Post-baby, post-c-section, and post 15 to 20ish years of being obese. :embarassed: We will see in the end, but I have serious doubts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!