What is you MINI goal for this week?

Options
124»

Replies

• oceanchristy
    Options
    My mini goal is to walk one day in the morning before work. I start at 0630 so that would mean up at 5 - I walk after work , but need to up my workouts... Ease my way into mornings...
  • chickenshit4
    chickenshit4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not to drink any wine and to do at least 20min exercise for the next 6 days
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    To eat at least one fruit or veg every day. Baby steps....
  • edyck
    edyck Posts: 4
    Options
    actually get my butt into the gym!
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to finally tick under the "obese" BMI into just plain "overweight." I'm only two pounds away - it's so close I can taste it! Probably a little unrealistic to try to lose two pounds by Friday, haha, but we'll see how things go. Have been doing the 30DS so maybe anything's possible?
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    workout 5 days this week and finally get under the 170's and into the 160's by the weekend
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    And some more nice goals! You can succeed if you wake up every morning with a good attitude!!!! :) I am sure everyone will make their many goals!
  • Burn 1500 calories this week!
  • NikkiRoxx
    NikkiRoxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to continue logging my nutrition and workouts here to keep me honest : )
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Mini goal for the week -

1) drink more water!
    2) NO fancy fru fru expensive Starbuck drinks - it's not good for the body or the wallet
    3) hit my macros! For the last 2 weeks I have been all over the map with this even though I was under calorie most days
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine was to get down to the 10 pounds lost mark, and I made that TODAY after being on my first plateau for the last week and a half!
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    I just recently started the attempt of jogging around the indoor track at my gym. The first time I got almost completely around, the second time I did half the track, and today I finally hit the full lap! My new goal is before the end of the week to get around the lap completely again and hopefully build up to a little over a full lap next week!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    3 lbs :blushing:
  • opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    Mine's not for the end of the week but a few more days after that... the end of the month. I want to lose 3lbs so I can make it to 10lbs lost this month!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    work out all 7 days and lose 2lbs...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    To at least get to 119 by Saturday night.
  • chickenshit4
    chickenshit4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To stay under my calorie goal
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4lbs so far this week and I have a meal and a night out on Saturday so my goal is to stick within my calories in food AND drink. Something I have never achieved before. But I am determined :)
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to maintain for weigh in next Friday. I'm going to two MLB games over the weekend. EEK!