ice cream

Options
13»

Replies

• morimesmer
    Options
    Oh my gosh, coconut milk ice-cream is so awesome! I found some little bars at the health food store that I work at that only had 70 cals in them, and hardly any sugar. The sugar that they did have was from the strawberry puree. THEY ARE SO GOOD!
  • PoisonIvy914
    Options
    So delicious 90cal ice cream bars yummers! :bigsmile:
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have stopped eating ice cream everyday like I used to. I rarely have any now and my DH is kind enough not to keep it in the house. So when the family wants some ice cream we go to Dairy Queen and I get the Fudge Bar. Only 50 calories and it tastes great! At some of them they have a vanilla orange bar or vanilla raspberry bar that is awesome too!
  • tnturbomama
    Options
    When I have ice cream, I usually have a mini ice cream sandwich. Only 90 calories and usually satisfies my craving :)
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero Just saying I read it and ran out and bought it ummmmm tastes like a frozen protein shake and not in a good way. And I drink 2 shakes a day. I do reccommend the banana though it is my favorite and no guilt and some nutrtion too I have one most nights.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I have a mini magnum or ice cream bar. About 170kcal or less... I REALLY miss Ben & Jerrys but I guess with the diet I'm lucky I can't get hold of it where I live now :-)
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i eat one of these as a snack

100 cals
    Oreo_Mini10x50ml_E_Jun10.jpg

this one has around 240 cals
    SUN_Rolo_157ml_Mar11.jpg

120 cals
    default.jpg
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Usually I tried to stick with any Light Ice Cream. Right now it's Public Premium Light vanilla.

Skinny Cow is yumm as well.