June Shredders - Week 1!!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Woot, Day 5 done! I also went for Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism ... wow, major cardio sweat!

Nice! I want to try that one too... maybe after I make it through this one.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Woot, Day 5 done! I also went for Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism ... wow, major cardio sweat!

Nice! I want to try that one too... maybe after I make it through this one.

It's a good one, pure cardio so a definite change from circuit training ... lots of jumping, hehe.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did my first time today...it was intense! Looking forward to seeing great results by the end of the month!! July 4th here I come!!
    SW 137
    GW 130
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    I did my first time today...it was intense! Looking forward to seeing great results by the end of the month!! July 4th here I come!!
    SW 137
    GW 130

Yes, today was my first time too!! And oh boy! it was soo intense, my heart rate went right up with the first jumping jacks...

We can do this, we're on our way :drinker:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    day five and my first day on level 2!! OOOoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all I have to say
  • jagilmore
    jagilmore Posts: 21
    Options
    So I"m tasking today off! It's my anniversary and I really want to just spend it with my hubby! But tomorrow I will be starting my 5th day!! YAY!! I am going to be taking every Friday off now instead of Sunday but it's cool!! I hope everyone else is do well with their shred!!
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Stil shredding along..... I'm doing it every other day because I'm so sore and want to let my muscles heal (dang the late 30's!). Haven't lost much weight--maybe 1/2 a pound. but I have lost inches so that's a plus. My clothes fit better I just wish the scale would cooperate.
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    just got done doing day 6...tommorrow is my day off.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Ok, Week 1 is officially over for me and was able to do the full 6 days.

I was able to get through the entire thing without pausing and was going strong by the end. So I figure it's time to move on. I'm jumping to Level 2 on Monday, woot!
  • jljohnson
    Options
    Ok, Week 1 is officially over for me and was able to do the full 6 days.

I was able to get through the entire thing without pausing and was going strong by the end. So I figure it's time to move on. I'm jumping to Level 2 on Monday, woot!

I just got done with today's workout. Yay! I'm going to still do Level 1 tomorrow, but I'll also start Level 2 on Monday. I'm a little nervous, since I'm just getting comfortable with Level 1, but I think that means it's time to step it up.
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I jus finished day 6!:drinker: i feel soo good:happy:

4 more days and i start level 2... i cant believe im sticking to this:bigsmile:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Wow, I thought my calorie burn was a little low today so I checked my resting heart rate and it's down to 58 :noway:. Crazy stuff .. it was 74 in mid-April!

For the new guys, that's a good thing. When your resting heart rate goes down, it's a sign that your cardiovascular fitness is improving.
  • jagilmore
    jagilmore Posts: 21
    Options
    Ok so I need someone to help me! I've had a rough day and no it has nothing to do with food! Just very stressful at my house! I am not going to do my shred tonight! I need to relax after I finish cleaning(yes I know it's 10pm). We have company coming tomorrow. I'm actually not that happy about it! Anyway, I am only doing 5 days this week But tomorrow I AM going to do it! I need someone to help me make sure I do it!! My mom is going to and so is my hubby but you guys always make me feel like actually doing it! I think I'll be fine because I really like doing the workout! Anyway Thanks guys for all the motivation!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey guys! Didn't get to do the shred yesterday :( so that makes 2 days this week I haven't been able to do it.. but hopefully next week is less stressful and I can do it everyday to make up for twice this week. lol :) good job everyone else!!!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hey everyone, rest day for me but look at my ticker ... it moved ... in the right direction :laugh:.

Anyway, just wanted to share and to tell you to keep pushing play!
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    been a busy week for me.. just got done with day 4 only =/
    i start working tomorrow for the first time since my baby has been born [7months] so ill see how tomorrow goes and ill figure out when i can sqeeze in the shred.
  • jljohnson
    Options
    Well, I made it! I knew that since I had to report back that I would get my workouts in. I was able to Shred both days this weekend, so I've gone 7 days straight so far. I'm starting Level 2 today, and I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm ready for it! Unfortunately, my small loss didn't stick around (even though the scale still said I was down yesterday:grumble: ). Oh well, maybe next week :tongue:
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi... I just finished the shred, this was my second day on level one, and I found it haaard, i still had to do the modified versions and in some exercise used water bottles instead of my 3 lbs dumbbells. On the other hand, i feel i did better in the cardio sections... Well 8 more days to go in level 1, i have still a long road ahead of me..

Hava a nice week, and shred away!!!
    :drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Week 2 THREAD: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55949-june-shredders-week-2?page=1#posts-642704

EDIT
    My bad .. I started a different one without seeing this. But this is the one that Vans started.