What an inspiration.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Congrats!!!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    As someone who is planning to start trying soon and is freaked out about "losing" her body, I thank you for posting this from the bottom of my heart!!! You look fantastic, and you give me hope that pregnancy isn't the "end" of fitness for me!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AWESOME grats
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. Wow! I'm loving your results, abs and dedication!
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, going to do the zig, zagging calorie thing. This is the 3rd time I've read that zig zagging will help. I really appreciate this. I'm not post partum, but I weighed 120 at 8 month post partum and I wasn't watching my cals, just eating healthy. Now that I'm older, I guess I have to?? LOL
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Hoping to get back in shape after my baby is born. Wishing for your abs :blushing:
  • mariamore
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, going to do the zig, zagging calorie thing. This is the 3rd time I've read that zig zagging will help. I really appreciate this. I'm not post partum, but I weighed 120 at 8 month post partum and I wasn't watching my cals, just eating healthy. Now that I'm older, I guess I have to?? LOL

yeah, it works, I was so afraid to do it because I didn't want to gain weight. I'm glad I did though, the yo yo diet really works to re-start your metabolism and lose weight again!
  • mariamore
    Options
    As someone who is planning to start trying soon and is freaked out about "losing" her body, I thank you for posting this from the bottom of my heart!!! You look fantastic, and you give me hope that pregnancy isn't the "end" of fitness for me!

It is possible! I actually have THREE kids. Ages 12, 10 and 8 months. I am 33 years old now, healthier than I was in high school! ;-)
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing is all i can say!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are BANGIN'!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Omg! This is terrific... your abs looks just fantastic.. :-)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome...thanks for sharing!
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    DANNNNG! That's AWESOME!

I keep thinking how I never want to have a baby now that I've worked so hard to get down to a respectable size. You just proved that I'm full of crap lol!

I need to show this to my little sis, she just had her first baby in October and I can't get her to even try 5 minutes on her brand new elliptical. You're an inspiration to us all, kids or no kids!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options

It is possible! I actually have THREE kids. Ages 12, 10 and 8 months. I am 33 years old now, healthier than I was in high school! ;-)

THAT body is after THREE kids? Holy wow, woman, you give me so much hope. Thank you so much for this!!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration..congratulations on such a lovely body...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    this seems to be magical to me. from flab to fab.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!