5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is around 115-125, depending on how much muscle I gain and loose. I gain muscle fairly easily and I'm pretty dense (I sink in water). Im not fixated on a particular number I just want a really flat stomach and look great.

ditto
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 155.
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 130. I don't think I'd like to go much, if any lower than that, just because it doesn't seem very healthy for my curvy build, and it's rather unnecessary as I'm just aiming to get back in the "healthy" weight range and go down a couple pants sizes. I'll be stoked enough when I hit 130 because I haven't been that light since early in high school, but we'll see when I get there!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Atm i'm 134, and my goal weight is 124!!! I'm 5'5
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my ultimate goal is 120. My more realistic goal is 126.
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and have been carrying around 220-265 lbs long enough that my LEAN MASS is 130 lbs. so my goal is 160, which will put me at 25% body fat.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5'4, Goal Weight 120-125 :D
  • jojeh2011
    jojeh2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 5'' and my "pinch me im dreaming" weight would be anywhere between 150 and 155. ~20 to go!
  • DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I currently weigh 150. I used to weigh 125 so that is my goal weight. 150 is fine with me though as long as i get in shape. I need to get healthy and my doctor says i need to build muscle in order to help my scoliosis from hurting me.
  • thejen75
    Options
    I am 5'5", and my goal weight is 140. From everything I have read it says 125-145 is the best for my height. I have a large frame, large chect and am quite muscular. I feel that if I am comfortable and feel good about myself at a higher weight than 140 I will be happy. I think we focus too much on numbers. I must admit I weigh myself way too often, I guess it's the best way to see your exact results. Anyways, I think every person is different, we all have very different builds. The important thing is to make sure you are healthy and are happy at what you see in the mirror.

Ideal weight to me not only depends on height, but also how you're built - I must say i looked terrific at 150-160. So - that being said, my short term goal is 165, then see from there how I feel. But if you feel healthy, and keep a healthy lifestyle, your weight will take care of itself from there, in my opinion!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    5'4" here! My goal weight is between 135 and 140. If I try lower than that, it's too hard to maintain.
  • melrod2
    melrod2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and 149. goal is around 125 but 115 would be great too
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    5'3
    reached mine ! 112 !
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 140-145...i like my thick thighs and plump butt...
  • ctwetty
    Options
    I am 5'5" and ideal would like to get to 130 (current 162), however, I have very long thin muscular legs and thin arms, all my extra weight is in my stomach, so like you said not so much a number but would like to get enough gone so I do not look like I am due; biggest battle seems to be that once I hit 50 and quite smoking the weight is harder to lose
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I want to get to the "healthy weight" for my height, which I wanna say is 125-135. So I'm shootin for 130. Shoot anything under 150 would be sweet!
  • MellythePenguin
    MellythePenguin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 130. I've been there before and I looked great. That said, if I get ripped and look great at a little heavier, I'll take it, or if I get to 150 and I'm just really stuck I'll stay there.
  • betholiver
    Options
    5'2 and 5'4 my goal is 140
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    5'4 1/2".. My ideal weight is between 120 and 125, mostly because I'd like to build up some muscle mass. I have a small frame and I'm not particularly well-endowed, if you catch my drift ;). I wouldn't mind getting back down to 115 but I don't feel like I could weight that much and still be healthy and with the muscle I'm looking for. I'm around where I want to be now, minus the muscle :laugh:
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5' 41/2" and my goal is a normal BMI. For me that will be anything below 148. I'm shooting for 145. My current weight is 151 and I am wearing a size 6 mostly. I don't think I need to get much below 145. Of course, I have a lot of excess skin - probably about 20 lbs - which means I may be closer to 130 pounds of actual 'me'. LOL