5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently at 143 and size 8. My original goal weight was 140 and/or size 8 pants. I may try to lose another 10lbs, but not sure. I'm already being told that I am getting too skinny, but I'm at a normal weight for my height.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 140-145...i like my thick thighs and plump butt...

My best friend told me that I look like I got smacked in the *kitten* with a 2 X 4 :ohwell: So therefore my goal is under yours....I do envy your butt though.....:embarassed:
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 would be happy with 140 depending on how I end up feeling and looking I will deside if I stay at 140 or go down to 120. I was close once :(
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5' 41/2" and my goal is a normal BMI. For me that will be anything below 148. I'm shooting for 145. My current weight is 151 and I am wearing a size 6 mostly. I don't think I need to get much below 145. Of course, I have a lot of excess skin - probably about 20 lbs - which means I may be closer to 130 pounds of actual 'me'. LOL

WHOA!! I was reading your post and then looked at your ticker!!!! Well done!
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 130 - 135. My real goal is to fit back into my closet full of clothes.
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and my goal is somewhere around 130-135, but I don't really know because I've never been that small... lol. However, if I was heavier than that and happy with my body the way it was, I wouldn't stress over it I don't think.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4. I started this journey at 148.5 and am currently 127.5. My goal is to get down to 120 and then start focusing on building uscle and toning everything up. I would like to maintain at 120, but don't mond if it's higher due to muscle mass.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm barely 5'5" and my ultimate goal is 125. I'm starting to think more and more, though, that I would be happy at 130. Anything more than that would definitely just be vanity pounds.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

Seek therapy
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Well, when testing my wrist, my fingers overlap a smig, and my wrist messures for a small frame. that being said, I got hips n' all on me. So i feel medium framed. I figured based on freedieting.com's calc/measure thing that a good weight for me is about 116-120. so thats my range.125 if i get toned enough maybe.

I'm 5'4
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" - 5'6" and I feel best when I'm anywhere at or below 110.
    These are your goals though, and you don't need to set a number. When you get into your range, just see how you look and feel and decide from there.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", Currently 143, my goals are set to 130, but once I am done nursing my son I would like to try to get down to 120. Mostly I would like to just be fit and athletic.
  • uberlaut
    Options
    33in waist.

5'4.5".
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I think My jaw just dropped!!!!!! I'm not judging but ummmmmm.....well.....isn't that.....Okay i won't judge. #thatisall

Don't worry, that was my original thought as well. Along with that is incredibly unhealthy (either weight) and I can't imagine how it would be worn well.

I'm 5'5" and currently aiming for 150. I know that 140 would probably be a little healthier for me but I can't really ever remember myself being 5'5" and weighing anything less than that. I know when I eventually hit my goal weight that I will reevaluate how I feel at that weight and then go from there.

But 80-100 pounds for a 5'5" woman is not healthy at all.
  • Kreativelee
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm currently at 213 so my realistic and maintainable goal is 150 - 160. I SEE IT IN MY FUTURE THIS YEAR!
  • Katherinematos2
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 150lbs. I've never been that small before so I'll just have to see how I look once I get there. Right now I'm at 203.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Well I say go for it if you are seeking an early grave. Who really wants to live long anyway? And if you manage to live through it, damaged organs and all, you'll have completely murdered your metabolism. So all in all ... brilliant plan.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is 110 - 115. I'm getting there VERY slowly
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4. 4 years ago I was 330. 5 days ago I was 274, haven't made it to my one week weigh in yet. My goal weight is 140.

Depends when I get close to that goal, we'll see what will look good on me.
  • PockyBunny
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and I think I have a small frame; I'm not busty or hippy, and my index finger and thumb touch around my wrist*. That being said, I think I'd like my weight to be at about 130. I've got a ways to go.

*Ya know, I'm not quite certain if you're supposed to measure your wrist with your index finger and thumb or middle finger and thumb. If I use my middle finger and thumb, then I can cover the nail of my middle finger with my thumb.