Tell us a random fact about yourself

digitalmayhap
digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
If this already exists, my apologies!

Figure it is something fun to do so here we go, I'll go first.

My wife and I have two matching tattoos.

Replies

• I have loads of moles, strangest placed onces being, on the top of my right ear, my 2nd toe on left foot and one on my left breat :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • digitalmayhap
    I have a birthmark on my right wrist that looks like the letter N
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    I have 4 grown children, 4 grandchildren and 3 cats.:smile:
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    I have two children that I gave birth to, two children that I inherited through marriage, two children who are step-step children and 3 handsome grandsons and I love them all!!
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Oh I forgot the rest of me "children", two dogs (a lab and a chihuaha), a donkey, a goat and a cat! :laugh:
  • I mud wrestled in College – and mostly won
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    I love anime and video games
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    I drive a school bus.

JM
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    I (regular) wrestled in high school. Got two medals, a bronze and gold. None of my teachers at the time believed me because I was "so little." But I kicked *kitten*.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    I trained a dog for one of Bob Marley's sons.

I am certified in 4 types of physical restraint.
  • I was matched with my wife on eHarmony 11 days after joining it!
    I was kicked out of of a buffet in college for eating too much/too long!

14149439.png
  • digitalmayhap
    I met my wife on Craigslist and moved in with her four months later.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 118 Member
    This is probably the weirdest one on here lol and they actually had it on that TV show "My Strange Addiction".... then it really made me feel like a whacko BUT I still suck my thumb :huh: I dont do it all day or in public lol but when I'm tired and cozy and ready for bed, in goes the thumb!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Met my hubby on Craigslist too hehe, married him in Vegas 4 months later, got married in Greece a year later on the same day and 10 years later we are still hopelessly in love and have 3 beautiful children.
  • digitalmayhap
    This is probably the weirdest one on here lol and they actually had it on that TV show "My Strange Addiction".... then it really made me feel like a whacko BUT I still suck my thumb :huh: I dont do it all day or in public lol but when I'm tired and cozy and ready for bed, in goes the thumb!

I know a few people who do this.

Another random one of mine, is if I'm watching/have watched something scary and I think I'm going to have "nightmares", I do the whole "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might I wish I get the wish I wish tonight" silently in my head and ask for non scary dreams
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    I have 3 freckles on the left side of my face that form a perfect equilateral triangle (yes..it has been measured)!

(I'm a math nerd..I know..)
  • EmCarroll1990
    I have 3 freckles on the left side of my face that form a perfect equilateral triangle (yes..it has been measured)!

I have a cluster of beauty marks on my arm that form the dipper.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member

YES!! That's so awesome :P
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    I met my bf on Plenty of Fish, moved in with him 3 months later. That was almost 2 years ago.
  • EmCarroll1990

YES!! That's so awesome :P

Hah, thanks. :)