5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

She wants to weigh 80lbs

seriously that is not healthy. that would not look good on anyone. maybe if you're a 10 year old who is 4 foot 6.

She's already way too skinny, in my opinion.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I've already commented on this post but:

5'3"

SW: 124
    CW: 119
    GW: 104

Mind you, that GW of mine may be much too low for some people, but it's what I used to weight when I was a wrestler in high school, and was the weight I was most comfortable as. So it works for me.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    also wanted to say that 122-125 at 5'4" was my initial goal

next i will be working on gaining a few pounds of muscle by eating more protein and strength training. then i am shooting for 125-128 with 20-22% body fat!
  • allyson9885
    Options
    5'5" Starting weight 202 and goal is 150, but I have some time constraints...I have to have the weight off by mid-September. Getting married 9/22! :noway:

I'm going to try to push past that goal once I meet it, but right now I'm just focusing on the goal weight and getting healthy! Good luck to all you ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and my current weight is 132 ibs.
    My goal is about 110 ibs. I'm not concentrating on my weight, but rather on how i look.
  • Anetsie
    Anetsie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3- Currently I'm 165. Two years ago I got myself back down to 139. This was after months of logging my food and exercising 5-6 days a week....only allowing 'cheats''' on weekends. Well, I stopped and it all came back.

My goal this time around is 135. I've learned the number is less important than how fit you are. At 139 my stomach was tight, my backside was greatly reduced and my arms had muscles. It was awesome. I still had to work on my legs because they weren't anywhere near where I would have liked them to be....didnt have the toned look. I'm also top heavy and
    i've come to realize that there' snot much that could be done about that. I lost 30 pounds and was still the same on top. That was a frustrating reality.
  • alli4350
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a small build. My goal weight is around 120. I'm currently at 136.
  • KYMUSE
    KYMUSE Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 130-135. I try to set a range because depending on the time of the month, it will vary and it keeps me from thinking too much about just that one number.
  • picturemommy
    picturemommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I won't lie... I would LOVE to be 125...but realistically The last time I was that weight was 24 yrs ago...at 46 I have to be real about this...and frankly I don't have the $$ to replace every item of clothing ...hahaha! So I can settle for somewhere in the ball park of 135....if I end up at a loose and comfy size 12 in jeans...I would rest easy.... :)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 150. I was there before, 6 years ago, and I felt great!!! I am currently at 211! :(
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with a small frame. My goal is 115.
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

I hope you're kidding.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

I hope you're kidding.

Its called low self esteem and an eating disorder.

Not to be rude.
    =D
  • anta1
    anta1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and am 138. My goal weight is 120-125. I want to be comfortable in my clothes.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently 236. My goal is 130. I am 35 years old (soon to be 36). I am not sure that is realistic, but that is what my mom weighed when she was her heaviest and I would be happy with that. I have said I would love to be a size 8 which is what I believe I would be around that weight and then I would be the same size as my mom!!! Ideally, I would love to be as low as 122-125, but I think 130 is more realistic when considering I am at least a medium build and hope to build muscle which weighs more than fat. The last time I was 125 I was probably 16 or so.
  • anta1
    Options
    That's really little. It's really unhealthy to be that thin.
  • opalstar
    Options
    I am 5' 5'', and am aiming for 133lbs. I have a long way to go, but would love to be a size 12 again. In my early twenties I was around 133lbs, and I was very happy with this weight. But, I will be very happy with dropping even one dress size.
  • anta1
    Options
    Back on the Site, need encouragement
    So I have used this site before and it has really worked. I recently got out of the navy, and I have gained so much weight. I carry the weight well, but who wants to carry unwanted weight around, I have siatic nerve pain and because of my ankle surgery it has been an long hard battle to fight the bulge or fat. I recently purchased a treaclimber and want to lose almost 70lbs within the next year. My short goal is 30lbs by July. Here I go. I will try to log in at least once a week to update my progress. Here I go again.

I recently bought a treadclimber myself. I am starting to get better on it, but it definitely kicks your butt. Good luck!
    I really want one of those but their really expensive
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    I am 5'3", I have been as small as 110 when I was young (in my 20s) & was too thin. In my 40's 125 was perfect. In my 50's 137 is my goal. Right now I am 158, started out at 169. I have been dieting for 4 weeks, so I am pretty pleased.:smile:
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my goal is 145. After that I am going to evaluate if I want to lose, maintain, or just focus on muscle.