5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My license says I am 5'3", but I'm probably closer to 5'2", and my goal weight is 125. I have a lot of muscle mass, and I don't really pay too much attention to the numbers except to keep me on track (I usually hover between 128 and 132)

That last 4-5 pounds are killer to get off! :-0
  • mariasotera
    mariasotera Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'4 ish and I would definitely liked to be a toned 130ish or so.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3.5 but I have to say that inches should be the goal and not weight. You can still be out of shape within the normal weight range. It is nicer to be toned I think and if you are toned than you will fit into smaller clothes. I wish they had an inches scale. I am not near I want to be yet, but I will play it by ear and eye and hopefully I will know intuitively when I am done.
  • anta1
    anta1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    How do you get your "ticker" to show up under your posts?

Your ticker did show up. I was wondering the same thing. How did you do it?
  • pthjones
    pthjones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a large muscle mass also and find that taking body measurements rather than watching the scale helps me to feel much better about my progress! Good luck!
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and i'm aiming for around 126lbs. Brings my BMI back into the normal range but I'm naturally curvy so don't want to lose that. Its my stomach, abs and thighs that need trimming down, I'd quite like to keep my boobs and bum!
  • anta1
    Options

Go to your settings when in the forum section of MFP :P
    THANKS!!! :happy:

What do you do once in settings? I didn't see any options for the ticker
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am 5.4 1/2. My goal for now is 130. I am happier at around 125, but will take 130 for now. I have an athletic build, no curves -so the extra 5 lbs don't sit anywhere good on me. If they did, 130 would be fine.
  • ryckryck
    ryckryck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 150-155.
  • anta1
    Options

Go to your settings when in the forum section of MFP :P
    THANKS!!! :happy:
    Ok I got it. Thanks
    What do you do once in settings? I didn't see any options for the ticker
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I'm 140 now and still have a lot of gut. I say my goal is 120, but really it's whatever weight I'm at when I'm properly toned.
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" and I am currently 135. I would like to be at 120-125
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    5"3 at goal 116 since Sept20011

My goal was between 115-120 just focusing on muscle and definition now:-)
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and the BMI sheet at the doctor's says 125-140. I would prefer being close to 125, but that also depends on what I'm doing. When I was running half marathons I got down to 127 and started getting little injuries, bruising, getting sick more often. So, I've decided on 130-135 long distance running fit.
  • SerenityRabit
    Options
    5'3, and my goal at the moment is 130. I'm going to see where that leaves me, as a I'm really bottom heavy and I don't want to loose a bunch of weight...Just to look to thin up top-.-
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" current weight 132.8 goal is 130...but I may drop it a couple more pounds once I get to 130. We'll see...
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'5" here --- 150 is the top of my range but would like to try for 145.
  • lulabella72
    lulabella72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm, 5'4 & a half - that half is important! I'm happiest around 126-130, currently sitting at 158. There's still a way to go but 12 weeks and counting till my wedding and I'm goner blitz that body!
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", around 160 and my goal is between 135 and 140. Haven't been there for 12 years so can't even remember how that looks on me! Once closer it will be easier to gauge whether that will look good or not and adjust up or down.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 133 if that still looks big I want to got to 119ish. Just going to see how I look when I get there