5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i'm 5'3 1/4 and my goal weight is 145....i have a muscular build so i look pretty good on the heavier side of my weight average I should be for my height. We'll see when I get there I'm thinking I might like myself even at 150 I rather be toned then see a # on the scale, I never looked healthy if I was less than that...my friends can be in the same size as me and be 20lbs less....just weird. My goal is to be about a size 6-8 and I know I look good then....so whenever I get there that's my goal weight.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    5'4- goal 130
  • LOOKTOHIM
    LOOKTOHIM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a middle aged woman who is top heavy and my goal is 165. This sounds like a lot but, this is a healthy weight for my age and height and for me to stay healthy. All I can say "it won't be long."
  • zealgirl54
    Options
    I am 5' 3", and am a 58 (whoa!) year old woman. I lift weights at least 3 times a week, usually 4 or 5., and have been consistently working out for about a year and a half. I wegh 141, and have a goal weight of 120. That may be too thin with the muscle mass I have, but I will judge that as I go by appearance!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm trying to get to 150. (50lbs to go!!!)

My B cup has turned to an A :sad: cup so the only ASSSet :bigsmile: I have left is my booty. I don't want to loose all of my booty. I'm in South Florida and booties are very important here. :laugh:

Bwahaha that last sentence had me rotflmao! Made my day
  • AiryM
    AiryM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get around 160. Then hopefully, from there, down to 140. I was 140 before and was really comfortable with how my body looked.
  • clucci
    clucci Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 150. I l:flowerforyou: ike my curves and muscle!
  • slbpnb
    slbpnb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'5 current weight is 152, goal weight is 135. Never seem to be able to achieve it, have been losing and gaining the same 10 pounds(getting down to 143) for five years. My husband has now joined in so working out and a healthy lifestyle is much easier now. Here's to hoping 2012 is our year!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I weigh between 123-125. I have no weight goals really. I'm mostly focused on getting ripped right now. I want a 6 packs bad and I Angela basset arms; that's all. LOL
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    5'4" here and GW of 140lbs. I have been that before and it was pretty close to perfect for my body type :)
  • ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" currently 197..my goal weight is 170-175 although by standards I should be under 150. I don't think I will look health at 150 since I am quite muscular so I aiming for 170-175..although it is still overweight for me by standards.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 150. It's still considered to be in the overweight category for my height in the BMI ranges, but I have a large frame. If I want to lose more once I get there, then it will change, but for now that's it.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 and I know I looked amazing at 127lbs and wore a sz 6 ....... that was 21yrs ago.... hahahaha

I am on my way though...... back to where I want to be !
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 188lb. My ultimate goal is 140lb as that's the weight I felt healthy at in the past, but my inbetween goal is 160lb before my 30th birthday in August :smile:
  • greendragonfly52
    greendragonfly52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I'm aiming for 140. Though I would love to make it back to the 130 I was a few years ago. :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal keeps changing, but it's currently 120 lbs.
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" In the past I've been as low as 150 (currently 165). My goal in college was 140 but never got there so that was my origianl MFP goal. New goal is 130, with the stipulation that if me and my hubby AGREE that I'm getting too skinny (I'd like to keep a toned womanly shape) then I'll stop where I'm most comforatable.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I weigh between 123-125. I have no weight goals really. I'm mostly focused on getting ripped right now. I want a 6 packs bad and I Angela basset arms; that's all. LOL

Yes, Angela Basset's arms have always been my inspiration too!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" right now......My goal is to reach 5'6.
  • rebeccaboise
    rebeccaboise Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 115. I am small framed with a little chest. I've been at 118 and liked it, so that might be a more reasonable number.