5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• Lillemeddy
    Options
    I am 5"5'. My body fat percentage is 24%, I'd like to get it down to 20% first, and then between 16-18%. I kinda just have to see how I look as it goes :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    To see my abs
  • feistymoon
    Options
    I'm, 5'4 & a half - that half is important! I'm happiest around 126-130, currently sitting at 158. There's still a way to go but 12 weeks and counting till my wedding and I'm goner blitz that body!

At 5 ft 4 and a half myself, I completely understand the sentiment!!

I started at 142 and am currently 119. I have been a few pounds lighter in the past than I am now, but I think anything below my current weight (given my body frame) just looks a bit gaunt.
  • KatieTullett
    Options
    5"3 and 3/4 and my goal weight is 125lbs
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 145. I may change it to a bit lower once I get there, but I'll wait and see. I have a pretty curvy body with a bigger chest, smaller waist and wider hips (as a doctor told me once, I have child bearing hips. LOL).
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my gw is much smaller than most people here are saying, but I have an odd body shape and a very small frame. It was only when I was at my much lower weights that I didn't have a massive pooch on my stomach and massive thighs that made my whole body look odd and disproportioned. I'm currently around the 130 mark and I can fit into a UK size 8, but have to wear a 10 due to my stomach and thighs.

It all depends on your build and how toned you are.

I say go for 140 and see how you feel, you can always lose more if you're not happy =)
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm trying to get to 150. (50lbs to go!!!)

My B cup has turned to an A :sad: cup so the only ASSSet :bigsmile: I have left is my booty. I don't want to loose all of my booty. I'm in South Florida and booties are very important here. :laugh:
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", not really sure I have a goal weight so much as I do a goal size. I want to be a size 6-but as far as weight goes, I am more concerned with my body fat %, I woul like to get that around 18% maybe lower, I am learning it's not all aobut what's on the scale....
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" if I stand up tall :) My goal weight is 150. I'm 49, will be 50 by then, and I think after all these years of toting around an extra 100-150 lbs that an extra 10-15 won't be that big of a deal. I may change my mind when I get closer, though, because then it will seem more possible.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    i am 5'3 and my goal is 140. i dont want to be "skinny" at all.i want to still have a curvy figure. And i have the biggest hips ever so it just wouldnt look right to be too small. my goal is to lose the gut and "backfat" lol and tone up A LOT.
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5'5", 125-129lbs
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    5'4, going with the high end 145 ATM, but I am likely to change it lower when I get closer.. just going by thumb atm.
  • TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" and my goal is 135, I'm 5 lbs from it, so we'll see if I want to push it further once I get there.
  • rsmmke
    rsmmke Posts: 1
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

I encourage you to rethink this goal! For a woman 5'5", that is a very UNHEALTHY weight! Go to the Center for Disease Control or National Institute for Health to learn more about healthy weights. Here is a quick chart that shows what a healthy weight for one's height should be... http://www.win.niddk.nih.gov/publications/better_health/bmi.jpg
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    5'4 and goal is 125
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    5'4.5'' and my goal weight is 115. I've been hovering around 121-122. I'd be happy staying here if I was more toned
  • candlelady1
    candlelady1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started TOPS also 2 weeks ago. We need to have s slip from our Doctor saying we are healthy and what we should strive for. I weighed in at 199.7 and my Doctor suggested starting with a 30lb weight loss. He said 30lbs is alot of weight. If I feel I need to loose more and the Doctor agrees I will get another slip after we decide how much to loose.
  • Modmomma79
    Options
    Right now, I'm trying to get to 140 and see how I feel. If I want to lose more, I would like to get down to 125/130.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    What's you goal weight?

I am struggling to pick one between 135-145, I settled at 140 for now., but I have a one time pass with a trainer r tonight so this will change. I'm 5'4 medium built, top heavy with a big high booty =)

You just described me! I currently weigh 151 lbs. My goal weight is 135 but I always seem to plateau around 140. Five years ago I got down to 135 but ended up floating between 138-141 which I was happy with. But then I fell in love and gained!! Well after 3 years that relationship is over, so back on focusing on myself and getting back down. I am determined to do it this time!!! What I've come to realize is that I have to be be satisfied with not seeing big #'s drop on scale each week - its just going to be 1/2 here, 1/2 there. Slow & steady...............patience!!!
  • emilyhawarah
    Options
    I am 5"4" and my doctor said he never wants to see me weigh less than 145. Each person/body is so different!