people with goal weights 110 and below

Options
how tall are you? Im 5'3" and according to the charts for my height I should weigh between 105-135 huge weight difference. Im just curious how tall everyone is and if its even possible for someone my height to even get to 110 or below its seems kind of tiny.

Pics would be awesome if you have them thanks for sharing

Replies

• vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Iam the same height as you are ,right now 141lbs reaching for 130lbs.I was 105lbs before kids,looked really thin.I would be happy to be 130lbs.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    im 5'3
    my weight fluctuates everyday but i'm averaging 117-119 (pics in my profile), im maintaining and toning now. I cant Imagine being 110... sounds horrible, skin and bones!!
    all depends on our body type tough, some people are real petite, some are not, everyone is different. Just keep at it
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", I used to be at 104 and that is my goal weight.
    If you look on my profile, the second picture is me at 104 - though the arms could have used some toning.
  • jennblack23
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and at my lowest i was 115 and looked like i was sick..when i met my husband i was about 130 and looked good, i think everyone is different, everyone carries weight differently and i think body type makes a difference..you can have 2 people weigh exactly the same and look TOTALLY different, i would say that you go with whatever looks best on you, if you get to a certain weight and you're happy with how you look, go for it, who cares what the chart says :)
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal is 105, I am currently 107 (my pics are recent) and my SW was 118.
  • MissJenn33
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 134. I know for certain I would never in a million years be a healthy 105 or 110. My ultimate goal is 115. I'm built pretty broad. I'm not a twig and never will be and that's fine. I think the 110 range is for the super slimly build folks.
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 107. I've seen that the recommended weight for my height is 97-128lbs. I couldn't fathom weighing less than 100lbs. I think I'd look sickly. My longterm goal is 105, but I'd be content with 107. On my frame, every single pound makes a huge difference.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able.

For reference and since you asked:

Epic_2011148-2.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my doctor said with my frame I should aim for 130-135 and not much lower. I think it all depends on how you carry it.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I think body shape has a lot to do with it. My wife is 5'4". She's within a couple pounds of her goal of 110 and looks awesome. I've seen plenty of people at MFP that are 5'4" with goal weights of 135 or more. At 5'4" you could weigh 145 and still have a BMI of 24.9 which is normal. It's going to be different for everyone I suspect. It might change with age too. She used to be 105.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    thanks for the input ladies. For now I think Ill stick to my goal of 120-125 and ill reevaluate once I get there. the 110 weight doesnt really look too bad on the few pics I did see though so ill leave my options open :)
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able.

For reference and since you asked:

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

You look great!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", and I weigh 107-112 lbs, 109 lbs on most days.
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5'' and goal weight 110 lbs....
  • sarah2005
    sarah2005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and before two kids I was 108...I felt great and then gained 55LB's with my first child. I worked REALLY hard to get back to 108 and i did it but then the weight crept back up to 115-118lbs and I was trying to get it back down when I got pregnant again (my oldest was already 3yrs old) that's how long it took for me to get the weight off the first time. After my 2nd pregnancy where I gained a healthy 35LB...my weight took forever to come off and still is. I breastfeed for 5 months and it barely changed a thing. FINALLY I started seeing some changes last year and was able to hit 117 but I'm still not satisfied because in my mind I was happiest at 108 and I know it's possible to get there. Right now I'm 119 and my goal is 110! So 9 LBS to go!!!!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    My sis in law is 5'3" and she is 112 pounds.. she looks pretty thin.. i think 125 is best for that height.
  • melrose09
    melrose09 Posts: 271
    Options
    4'11" and at my goal of 95. Just working on getting leaner
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Check out this site. You can input height, weight, body type and see pictures of real women to get some comparisons.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?height=5+4&weight=130&pant=any&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - goal weight is 134. Anything less and I look awful. My lean mass (muscles bones etc) is 110lbs but I need fat to get me through. A lot depends on what you're happy and healthy at.
  • shanalivee
    Options
    i am 4'11 and weight 145lbs. i am a small frame and need to be between95-120 pounds. I remember being 130 in high school and feeling fit and healthy so i dont know what my ultimate goal weight is. i just know i want to be 130 again and see what my body looks like this time around!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!