Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    yes.....:frown: ....by almost 100lbs....:cry:..... :sad:

Ya.. I'm there too.. :embarassed:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I ALMOST weighed as much as my husband (within 5 lbs) and that's what gave me the kick in the butt that I needed to start losing weight. As of this morning I weigh exactly 31lbs less than him :happy: after I have lost 51 lbs & he has lost about 25 lbs!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh more and he would bug me a little about it. Now I am 5.2 lbs less. Yay!!!!!!! When I'm 10 lbs less I'll celebrate!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Not anymore :bigsmile:
  • eliason323
    Options
    Not now but I almost did before he started working out and gaining muscle. He use to be 170 -180 depending on the time of year and I was 167 at my highest weight (right out of nursing school). Now he is 225 and I am 150's so thank God for the gap! Although I enjoy the new muscles he drives me NUTS with the protein shakes and boneless skinless chicken breast! He eats one like its a potato chip :laugh: while if I eat one I gain a dimple in my butt! :happy:
  • charlieduc
    Options
    Well he has about 50lbs on me, but he is about a foot taller:sad:
  • dilleight
    Options
    I need to get mine on the scales, he 5" taller and I oscillate around his weight all the time!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    No but he's getting close to my start weight. I started at 229 and he is now about 232 I think. He's lost about 18 lbs and I've lost about 58 lbs.
    And yes he's much taller than me! About 7 inches taller i think
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I've got about 15-20 lbs on my husband. I'm almost 2" taller than he is, but the goal is to be a couple lbs less than him.
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I used to! But not anymore! Yay for MFP!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    No, hubby weighs about 10# more. We'll see if we can widen that gap!!!
  • kristyhooker
    Options
    No, he is an inch taller than me and weighs about 40 pounds more, of course his is all mostly muscle. But about 5 years ago, I weighed about 60 pounds more than he did..... and none of it was muscle! lol
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my SO is about 5 inches taller then me and was about 8lbs heavier.. since we've both been watching, he jumped under me, then i jumped under him and it seems like a neck in neck race. Of course he will hit his goal weight a lot sooner then me since he's taller, but its OK... in the end I will weigh less :)
  • iwmwe
    iwmwe Posts: 7
    Options
    I am taller than my husband by about an inch or so, but when we weighed the same, I looked smaller than he did (just the way I carry my weight). Now I've had a child and have just let my goals fall by the wayside. I'm EASILY forty pounds heavier than he is. Sigh. I'm on myfitnesspal and am committing to weighing myself daily and logging my food every day. For the rest of my life. I have to be responsible and KNOW what is going in my body. Or else I'm miserable and setting a bad example for my son. Ian is 2.5 now, so no more excuses. Time to take care of him AND me!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to but not anymore. I'm 30lbs less than him now. It was so embarrassing I wanted to cry when he took my starting weight.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes I am 5'11" and he is about 5'7" so automatically there I would be heavier but with all this "wonderful" extra weight I am carrying I am around 90 lbs heavier. We are the odd couple that is for sure. Even when I reach my goal I will still be heavier than him but we will both love how I look and take great aadvantage of it often !!:blushing:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    On Sunday we'll have been together for 19 years, and for 18 of those years, I weighed more than him. Now I weigh about 20 lbs less.
  • kellz330
    kellz330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    blah! yes... it makes me sad that i weigh more than my 6'2" boyfriend and I'm only 5'5" .....but i WILL weigh less than his skinny butt when I am done with my weight loss journey!
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Currently single but I have weighed significantly more than the guys in my 3 major relationships. What can I say...I like the tall skinny dudes! They tend to weigh 10-12 stones and I'm more like 13...but I'm short so I always tend to look smaller when we're walking around together still.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes. Hubby did fitpal too and is pretty much at his goal weight. I do not like that we weigh virtually the same.

i would be happy weighing the same as my husband right now lmao. He has always been a small guy and when we met he was 10 pounds less then me but now he is 100 pounds less then me thanks to my 2nd pregnancy and my dad getting sick and passing away i let myself go but soon i will weigh less!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!