• PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and aiming for 102.
    My profile pic is at 110 :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My goal is currently 115lbs but once I get there I will re-evaluate. I am only 4'10.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 113. My goal weight is 110 but doubt I'll get there as I'm lifting weights now. Would rather see a drop in body fat %. I have always used the general rule of women should weigh 100 lbs at 5 ft and then add 5 lbs for each inch over that so i should GENERALLY be 110 and you 115. My body just doesnt allow me to drop anyway.

P.S. I do have pics under my profile but you have to friend me to see them..lol. Had to make it private to friends as I was getting messages that I didnt like.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can check my profile pics, but I'm 95 lbs. I eat and I lift heavy, I just have a tiny frame :)
    and i'm 5'4"
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    5'1 1/4", currently around 125, aiming for closer to 120 but don't want to get down to 110...I was there a couple of years ago when I was sick and I felt so skinny and weak.
  • jecberry
    jecberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The reason why the range is 30 pounds is because it really depends on your frame and what weight you feel most comfortable being. Where do you feel your absolute best? That's your target weight. :-)

(And that might change over time or with different fitness/life goals). Good luck!
  • Littlemama76
    Options
    I really think it depends on your body type. I'm 5'3" and when I was a teen and in my early 20's I fluctuated between 105-110. I was small framed and not in the least curvy. People always commented that I was too thin. Now that I'm in my mid-30's and have had 3 kids my body has changed...I have actual curves (albeit small ones)! My goal weight is set at 120, but with the way my body is now, I think 120-125 would be great. My best friend is 5'1", weighs 135lbs and looks amazing...she has the whole hour glass figure going on. It really does depend on your body type, how you carry your weight and how you feel best though!!
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? Im 5'3" and according to the charts for my height I should weigh between 105-135 huge weight difference. Im just curious how tall everyone is and if its even possible for someone my height to even get to 110 or below its seems kind of tiny.

Pics would be awesome if you have them thanks for sharing
    It totally depends on your body: frame, build, etc.
    I saw a link a while back to a site where you could put in gender, height, and weight, and it would show you a bunch of pictures of people. That way you can see how different people's bodies look, even though they weight the same. I'll see if I can dig up the website.

I'm about 5'-1" and I was down to ~95lbs at one point. It wasn't too small for me, but I was "skinny fat". This time I'm aiming for ~110lbs, but with muscle! (Though that's just a guesstimate. I don't know how much muscle is going to affect my goal weight.) Pics are on my profile if you want to look.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able. For reference and since you asked:
    Epic_2011148-2.jpg

wow! it's amazing how different body types influence weight. i am 5'4" and was the same size as this picture when I was 140 just over 5 years ago!! (which is MY goal to get back to now as well). I looked way too skinny at 120 or lower (been there too).
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Check out this site. You can input height, weight, body type and see pictures of real women to get some comparisons.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?height=5+4&weight=130&pant=any&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1
    Looks like someone already posted the link. This is the site I was talking about. :smile:
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and im currently 130, and I want to get back to being 100-105.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal is 105, I am currently 107 (my pics are recent) and my SW was 118.

YYou are way too thin!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able.

For reference and since you asked:

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

This girl right here, has a rockin' body.
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". I'd love to be 110 :)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    That chart is BULL! I'm 5 Feel tall. I currently weigh 218. Yes, I'm overweight and working to lose weight, but the chart doesn't take into account your bodies physical structure.

I have HUGE breast, a size GG, so that is a lot of weight already, but for my size I'm always told my weight is well distributed.

The chart said said i should be 94-125lbs.. Umm, how about no! I would NEVER want to lose my curves!

I say screw that thing and just go by what makes you look good & healthy... the weight portion of that is the latter issue.
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal is 105, I am currently 107 (my pics are recent) and my SW was 118.

YYou are way too thin!

That is not underweight. If that is her weight were she feels comfortable, then that is her decision. I have been down to 109 and was by no means too thin.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    4'11" and at my goal of 95. Just working on getting leaner

Way too thin. My friend is the same height and was always 100 and looked gross. She always ate healthy and exercised. Now she is ill, and is down to 75 ponds. It is sad, but sometimes a little extra is healthy.
  • alambie825
    alambie825 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and my husband prefers that I weigh just above 110. About 112, but 110 was fine. I range between 112 and 115 and have been at this weight for 6 years. Consistent eating right an dexercise. I am 41 years old and have two kids. I believe that whatever weight is easy to maintain with your lifestyle is where you are meant to be, as long as you feel good and are healthy.....it is a great journey.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    4'11" and at my goal of 95. Just working on getting leaner

Way too thin. My friend is the same height and was always 100 and looked gross. She always ate healthy and exercised. Now she is ill, and is down to 75 ponds. It is sad, but sometimes a little extra is healthy.

I'm pretty sure her body type works for that weight. If you look at her pictures, she's fit as hell.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!