Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• suzypoosy04
    Options
    About 1 year and a half ago I was 190 pounds now im 150. My goal is to get to 135 in the next couple of months. Wish me luck =)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Our daughter is due the day our son was conceived. Full circle.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I have two birth marks on my tummy area where my abs sit. One on the rite that is brown and the other on the left that is white. :flowerforyou:

It looks like the separation of good and evil
    :smile: :devil:

:laugh:
  • PockyBunny
    Options
    I am related to Israel Kamakawiwoʻole (You probably know him as that one guy that sang Over the Rainbow in 50 First Dates).
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have broken my left arm twice and my right arm once
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have a body pillow I have to sleep with and take it everywhere I stay.. even camping
    I am now starting to learn to like shell fish
    I love dogs
    have piercings cause I cant pic a tat
    and have enjoyed reading the random facts about all of you
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I love rice cakes. Plain, lightly salted!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I worked in an onion packing house on a kibbutz in Israel. Yes, it's as glamorous as it sounds.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I can mimic the sound of the raptors from the first jurassic park movie. Loved to scare people to death by sneaking up on them and making that noise!
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have part of my right knee cap busted from where I cracked it skateboarding when I was 14.
  • mcottle292
    Options
    I have a very sensitive vagus nerve.
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Nope. All of my internal organs are flip flopped too. It's called situs inversus with dextrocardia.

Wow.

If you are on an emergency vehicle, this must really confuse them for a minute at least !
  • katierj1983
    Options
    I can mimic the sound of the raptors from the first jurassic park movie. Loved to scare people to death by sneaking up on them and making that noise!

Thats hilarious! I love it!
  • harv456
    Options
    I have to take an odd number of paper towels to dry my hands after washing them in a public bathroom...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I've learned to shut off emotions (to a point) so that I don't appear vulnerable to others & hate it when it's too much & I lose control of it in front of someone.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I cannot live without my pillow. It was made by my grandmother and smells define, especially when cold, mmmmm. It's been stitched up a billion times but now the non-seam areas are thinning and I don't know if I can survive if I outlive it :(
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I love steamed broccoli.
    I have sub-obsessive compulsive disorder.
    I have two dogs that outweigh most humans.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I have a 5lb yorkie named Sophia! I love her soooo much that she sleeps in the bed in between my husband and I! I have 2 sons that have NEVER slept in my bed. She is the coolest dog ever!!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I love tattoos!

If it wasn't for my corporate job... I'd be covered in them.

But it gets too hot in the summer for me to be covered up!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have to take an odd number of paper towels to dry my hands after washing them in a public bathroom...

omgosh i do too!!!! and i use tons of t.p to put around the toliet seat!!