people with goal weights 110 and below

Options

Replies

• LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal is 105, I am currently 107 (my pics are recent) and my SW was 118.

YYou are way too thin!

That is not underweight. If that is her weight were she feels comfortable, then that is her decision. I have been down to 109 and was by no means too thin.

I dint say it was underweight as I am not qualified to do so. I just expressed my opinion. To each his own.
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    I am 5' 4 and 125 trying to get to 110
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able.

For reference and since you asked:

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

You look amazing!!! The picture of healthy and beauty!!!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    im 4'11" and tright now my goal weight is about 107lbs. Originally I was aiming for 100lbs, but I do not want to look sickly.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i wish i had something to add... unfortunately, im 5 foot 10, and in a size 12 and 1/2 shoe... i was 140 before i had kids, and i looked like a drug addict! since then, ive had 5 kids... my goal weight is 160. i have about 45 pounds to go! my only opinion on weight below 110 is that is seems very small, and with that, you might loose your "woman curves"... i dont think any woman wants to look like an 11 year old boy from behind :) (my cousin does, and to make it worse, cuts her hair short in the back, i have mistaken her for my son at times) anyways... maybe forget about the number, and shoot for what feels and looks good ON YOU! although my ultimate goal is 160, if i get to 175, and feel awesome about it, i may just stay there! good luck to you!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I am around 121-123 (depends on the day), however, everyone is telling me NOT to lose anymore weight and I would probably agree with them. If anything, I would just like to be more toned.

402712_10150522828224268_503864267_8625172_429647263_n.jpg
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 106lbs. I am very small boned, so it's a healthy weight for myself. I don't look emaciated. I've been eating well, lifting weights, doing some cardio and I am feeling the strongest I've ever felt. Of course, what's right for me isn't going to be right for the next woman who's my height. Bone structure plays such a huge role in what goal weight is right for you. I've seen other women who are my height but are 115 - 120lbs and they look great, but they also have a more dense bone structure than I do and I couldn't imagine they'd look healthy at my weight. Everyone's bodies are built different, so your goal weight should suit you individually.
  • peacelily0507
    Options
    5'3" and 110 pounds here. I've been as low as 102-105, but in recent years I've gained muscle through weight training and eating better and I'm happy where I'm at. If you have a small/petite frame, it is definitely do-able.

For reference and since you asked:

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

you look great..nice job.,,that is similar to my goal,..i DEF need toning...i'm 5'4" and 118 lbs but I feel squishy :/ toning is my main goal...feel like I may never get there :(
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Harleygirl. I am 5'4"" and I consider my 'fighting 'weight 145....I think it is where ever you feel best. I would NEVER want to weigh less than 135 lbs. I do alot of heavy lifting at work and I am not an ant!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", small-medium bone structure. My goal weight is around 105-110, right now I'm at 134, my starting weight was 138 which is the biggest I've ever been.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and even though my mini goal weight is 130, I'm trying not to get too hung up on the number itself. I'd really like to have toned muscles and be lean. So I think at this point, personally for me, it's about reducing fat and increasing muscle. I'm doing this through exercise, food and upping my protein. I think in the next several months, I will learn more about my body. Right now I'm between 133-135 and even though I'm not always losing week to week, I look a little toner and my jeans are getting baggier.

I'd like to have proportions similar to that lovely lady in the bikini! I've got the top half about there.......Just gotta get those hips and thighs to cooperate. :laugh:
  • cmbrigham
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 139 shooting for 118. When I got married 13 years ago I weighed 98 and was tiny but not sickly. However, over the years I have "filled out" and couldn't imagine being that thin again. I am most comfortabe at 112-120. But at 5'3" 110 is definetly doable, but I would worry about being any less than 115-120. Surely, you will look fit and healthy at that weight.
  • Brianne61292
    Brianne61292 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and weigh 110, my UGW is 108. I think that it just depends how you carry weight. On most people my height and weight would look a bit ill, but I have a really small frame (like 31" child-birth-would-kill-me hips). So 110 is possible, but it may not be the healthiest weight for everyone.
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 1/2". SW was 119. CW 113. GW was 110....but now i'm thinking 105. I've got a small frame and would be fine at 113, but still working on my belly (3 c-sections). Today will be day 3 of 6 week 6 pack.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    I'm 5ft. I think I'll look ok at that weight (110). Guess I'll have to wait and see.
  • fillefatale
    Options
    I am 5' 0". My lowest weight has been 111lbs and I still needed to lose a few more lbs at that point, coupled with the fact that I was very much "skinny fat" as I didn't do weights or anything at that point.

My starting weight last week was 127lbs. 125lbs currently. My preliminary goal weight is 105lbs and I shall see how I feel when I get there; underneath all the current flab I have a very tiny frame (someone once said "like a mini hour-glass", which I like as a description), so I would not be anywhere close to underweight at that.

It's totally dependent on your frame size and body shape.
  • acciomuscles
    acciomuscles Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, started at 132 and am currently 119. My GW was originally 110, but I changed it to 115 because I am already super happy with my body and don't think I need to lose another 10#. I'm already focusing more on my overall health and fitness than on the number on the scale.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I'm 5ft3 currently 123 pounds. 110 is my goal
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal weight is about 103-105 which isn't even the bottom of my "healthy" BMI score (which is 94.7 - a bit TOO low if you ask me, I'd be a SUPER stick!). I was at 135 when I started, which is slightly over the maximum range (128), and there is a huge difference in my appearance. Will there be a big difference from now to 105? probably not on the outside, but in my head? Abso-effing-lutely :)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I started at 118 and I'm trying to get down to 110 at least. That's what I weighed in high school so I know it's not too thin. Somewhere in the 105-110 range would probably be ideal, but we'll see how it goes. It will take me years to get down that low.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!