Chicken Nuggets!?!?!? Yay or nay!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

2. Trail Addict person, you look like Tom Cruise in that pic.

Take that back! :noway:

totally looks like Tom Cruise...
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Stop it! It's just the glasses! I'm gonna have to change my pic now. I don't want to be associated with that crazy person. People should like me for my own brand of crazy! :glasses:
  • mcboyd1983
    Options
    Get the Edamame Tofu nuggets at Trader Joe's. It is only $2.99 for a bag - better option than McDonald's and pretty tasty.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Get the Edamame Tofu nuggets at Trader Joe's. It is only $2.99 for a bag - better option than McDonald's and pretty tasty.

I will be looking for these on my next TJs trip!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    definitely yay! I love them sooo much but omgg they have so much calories that I havent had any for a long time but one day (soonish) I'm going to go get some and have it and enjoy it.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets are okay. Chick-Fil-A are much better.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Stop it! It's just the glasses! I'm gonna have to change my pic now. I don't want to be associated with that crazy person. People should like me for my own brand of crazy! :glasses:

Nooo!!! Look at that little mini over your shoulder! It's too cute!!

God, I miss my kid right now.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Removing my image since it appears others have shared it as well. Not here to start anything with anyone anyway. Enjoy the nuggets, folks!
  • Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    When I want them, I go get them. I just have to work out enough to clear them..lol
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

The best eggs i ever had were when my family had their own chickens that were free range. We just let them run in the yard, pay attention where they laid their eggs, collected them and dang they were good. I have never found store bought eggs that taste the same. The yolk seemed richer.

You will never find an egg in a store that tastes as good as farmed eggs.. same goes for produce and meat.

Grocery store orgainc/free range is totally different than farmers market/right from the groud produce or farmed meat. ..

Of course thats just my opinion.
  • TonyG111160
    TonyG111160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Make your own, cook them in the oven then YAY

McNuggets or anything frozen NAY NAY NAY
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    What chicken nuggets generally look like, even the "white meat" ones.
    tumblr_lxxbg33sp61r3mqxn

Supporting article:
    http://rippedandfit.tumblr.com/post/16055599899/note-comments-have-been-edited-to-remove-any

Scary!

(Edited due to copying incorrect URL for pic. All better now!)

You obviously didn't read the whole thread did you?
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I love nugnuts!
    Especially with buffalo sauce.
    Noms.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I get my chicken from Rasin' Cane! They only buy the top 1% of the best quality chicken on the market. You can really taste the difference between it and a place like Church's
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I make my own...to die for! Cut up chicken breast, roll in seasoned bread crumbs, saute in pam or olive oil...serve with desired dipping sauce. :drinker:

See now this is a respectable way to consume nuggets. :smile:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    MMM...mcdonalds chicken nuggets so tasty :noway: Gotta love mechanically separated poultry

chicken-mcnugget-step-one-1447-1-1.jpg

Does that picture remind anyone else of those disgusting "circus peanut" candies? I know they're not good for you and all of that, but my mouth waters and the mere mention of mcnuggets. What are these new chicken mcbite things?
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I like Mcdonald's nuggets, but I prefer burgers so I rarely get them. But when I do, I order a 6 pc. not 20! lol
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    I love me a good nugget!!! Right now though I could go for the chicken strips from Arby's... with cheese sauce. That's right, I said it... Cheese sauce. Mmm... Processed meat and cheese product...
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    What chicken nuggets generally look like, even the "white meat" ones.

Supporting article:
    http://rippedandfit.tumblr.com/post/16055599899/note-comments-have-been-edited-to-remove-any

Scary!

(Edited due to copying incorrect URL for pic. All better now!)

You obviously didn't read the whole thread did you?
    It would appear not.

Also -- Tumblr! Great source! :noway:
  • drisner
    drisner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jack-in-the-Box and Chick-fil-A both have grilled chicken strips or nuggets. Much less calories than the fried ones leaving you with enough calories to have the sauce also.