There's no nutritional info on my dog's food.

Options

Replies

• bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hope it tastes like chicken!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    But great for us. No calories. I could snack all day on this stuff.

And so good for your teeth too :bigsmile:

I'm Asian as well, but I wouldn't eat that dog unless I knew it was humanely raised and not fed lots of antibiotics. :laugh: :noway:

*introduces you to my dog*
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    " Blue" Brand Dog Food is one of the best on the market . Wean him off and add Blue to diet Little at a time till its all Blue Dog Food
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    In the UK there is nutritional info on the dog food and lots of other useful info on it like how many calories your dog needs per day for his weight. I know because used that info when I put one of my dogs on a diet and it worked :laugh:

In the States good quality dog food is the same way, the dog foods that don't have nutrition info are cheap and actually not very good for dogs, that's a lie, they're bad for dogs.

Well, not for me. It's all wheat, I'm gluten intolerant. You, however, chow down.

There's no gluten in my dogs food. It's Orijen. Fancy stuff. Now you can join me!
  • mattemery
    mattemery Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Can't you just find something comparable in the food database? Like Lean Cuisine for instance.

^^^^^^ hehehehehehehehehehe
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I have always concluded that its zero calories... And DON"T FORGET that if you eat something with zero calories, your body has to burn calories to digest it so you actually will LOSE WEIGHT if you ate the bag!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    I have always concluded that its zero calories... And DON"T FORGET that if you eat something with zero calories, your body has to burn calories to digest it so you actually will LOSE WEIGHT if you ate the bag!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

Wait, you mean I have to eat the bag too?
  • snookumss
    Options
    My baby eats it.

I wish I were joking.

I can actually remember eating that stuff as a little kid. It tasted like crap... I don't know why I did it. Now my mouth is even remembering it... NO!!!!!!
  • snookumss
    Options

Wait, you mean I have to eat the bag too?

Fiber Dear!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    <3 this! Thank you for a good laugh today!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Be careful, because 1 dog calorie = 7 people calories!
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    Be careful, because 1 dog calorie = 7 people calories!

I thought it went the other way around.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    In the UK there is nutritional info on the dog food and lots of other useful info on it like how many calories your dog needs per day for his weight. I know because used that info when I put one of my dogs on a diet and it worked :laugh:

In the States good quality dog food is the same way, the dog foods that don't have nutrition info are cheap and actually not very good for dogs, that's a lie, they're bad for dogs.

Well, not for me. It's all wheat, I'm gluten intolerant. You, however, chow down.

There's no gluten in my dogs food. It's Orijen. Fancy stuff. Now you can join me!

Yeah, I'm gonna guess you're wrong. There are a lot of names for gluten.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Since some dog food contains dogs and cats that have been "put to sleep" by gassing or heart stick with poison and listed under H.A.P. ( hydrolized animal protein) it doens't have to have high calories to be harmful. Of course if you eat chicken, you are already getting it thru what the chickens consume. Many animal doctors know this to be a fact and will refrain from eating chicken for this reason.
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Since some dog food contains dogs and cats that have been "put to sleep" by gassing or heart stick with poison and listed under H.A.P. ( hydrolized animal protein) it doens't have to have high calories to be harmful. Of course if you eat chicken, you are already getting it thru what the chickens consume. Many animal doctors know this to be a fact and will refrain from eating chicken for this reason.

This sounds yummy. I hope my dogs food has it.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    my dog's food has nutritional info, and it's organic! :bigsmile:
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    My baby eats it.

I wish I were joking.

Take a picture. He's got to graduate some day, and a dog-food-eating boy is perfect for the yearbook.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yes. Best after work out food you can eat.
  • RachelHoglen
    Options
    I know a dentist who apparently lived off of dog food well in college... Random!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My baby eats it.

I wish I were joking.

Take a picture. He's got to graduate some day, and a dog-food-eating boy is perfect for the yearbook.

My daughter ate a June Bug once. I wish I had a camera on me at the time. Spitting out little legs and crunchy body parts. Yum.