Replies

• jmeewilliamson04
    Options
    Me, Me Me!!!

15990153.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • justaflea
    Options
    yes, i m looking to lose 82lbs in a year. it would be hard year :sad: but i m gonna make it :smile: let's make it come true!
  • mlks2012
    Options
    I just attended a class that the woman lost 275# and it was at Whole Foods. She actually became a vegetarian, but the lady and her mentor, who is also a vegetarian had some advice. Whatever you are doing to lose weight, there are three things that are a must.

1. Get off of all soda. Diet is the worst she said.
    2. Get away from processed foods. Don't eat anything that your grandmother wouldn't recognize. ha
    3. Move !!!
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm Ranel living in Georgia. 34 years young :) 235 pounds...going to lose 80. Want to take a trip this summer to Miami...so I gotta look good in my suit...1 or 2 piece...TBD. Lol...add me :)
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, 5'7" and looking to lose at least 75lbs. I started at 240 and dropped 4 pounds my first week. I'm setting my short term goals at 10% body weight so the current one is 24lbs by June 7th.
  • amanda_chastain11
    Options
    Im 23 about 5'2 and 210 lbs. I am wanting to lose about 60 or more lbs. Cant ever get it done but this time I am more determined than ever! My boyfriend weighs less than and has muscles lol. Were going to the beach soon so I wanna atleast look decent in a bathing suit when we go. Plus I wanna do it so im comfortable in my own skin. Havent been comfortable looking at myself since I was younger. And I want that back! Whos with me!? :)
  • ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    Count me in. I am a 58, and 5'2" and weigh in at 248. I need to lose close to 100 pounds. I need all the hgelp I can get!
  • steffiepooh2011
    steffiepooh2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby and I want to lose all the extra weight! Its a long road but I am excited for the result
  • tcrawford112
    Options
    my goal is to lose exactly 80lbs. I am 5'3'' and weigh 230 lbs. so i know there is a big jump from where i am to where i want to be but i will be taking it one lb at a time. :smile:
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    I'm an 80 pounder as well. Add me.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am online everyday with MFP and if you need a friend for support send me a request. Please add short msg with the request about yourself.

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 100. Ideal healthy weight is 150-ish (and I'm currently 261). :P
  • ShelleLP
    Options
    I have more than 80 to lose. Let's get r done!!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80lbs
    I am 46 years old and i am only 61 inches tall!!!

I need all the help I can get....i have never had to diet before
    willpower not very strong

wanting to get to a healthy BMI
  • ShelleLP
    Options
    I just attended a class that the woman lost 275# and it was at Whole Foods. She actually became a vegetarian, but the lady and her mentor, who is also a vegetarian had some advice. Whatever you are doing to lose weight, there are three things that are a must.

1. Get off of all soda. Diet is the worst she said.
    2. Get away from processed foods. Don't eat anything that your grandmother wouldn't recognize. ha
    3. Move !!!

Great advice!
  • nicokestew
    Options
    I've lost over a 100 and kept it off for years now. I still have about 25 to my goal wait and like 20 more after that if I want to go by the books which I'm not really interested in doing. I def don't have all the answers, but I've learned a lot over the years.
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I am starting off at 194 my ultimate goal is to get down to 120(so 74 lbs), but I'm going to set my goal at 10/15 lbs at a time, because sometimes the big picture can be overwhelming. But please feel free to add me I enjoy seeing people on my homepage doing well and it makes me feel like I can do it too. Good luck everyone!!!
  • krish55
    Options
    Hey add me! I am 23, 5'8 and right now weigh about 195lbs. Looking to loose about 70 more. So add me!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    me, I keep having nightmares along whith anxiety attacks, after i saw the scale tip the heavest i have ever seen! i keep toying back and forth with disapline and motivation. this needs to stop. i am 49, i weigh between 192 w/o clothes and 199 with...ouch!!! i a going crazy with these numbers!
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have to lose quite a bit more than 80lbs. If anyone would like to add me for additional export do so! I will be your cheerleader!