What's your NSG (non scale goal)?

Options

Replies

• browneyedgurl08
    Options
    - to wear size 10-12 (australian size) clothing (sleeveless/fitting)
    - to wear a bikini for the first time
    - to be able to walk into a clothing store & not have to try it on, just take off the rack!
    & to wear a little black dress (well any colour really) for my 21st =)
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Climb half dome

That ROCKS!! (pun intended!)
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    To ride a century on my bike. This will happen in May. After that I'll need a new goal.

This is one of my goals this year too. Due to weather last year I got to 70, even though I did 80 on a training ride. This year I'll get my century. AND I have some goals that I want to cut some time off of some of my ascents on the bike.

My goal this year is to be LIGHTER, FASTER, STRONGER!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    To add at least 10kgs of lean muscle and to get down to at least 6% body fat in time for next summer :)
  • LisaDroni
    Options
    Single digit pants size
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Be comfortable in a tank top and shorts for summer.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    To be comfortable in a bathing suit on the beach this year. To be able to wear my tank tops and look good in them. I would love LOVE to get to a size 8 but would be happy in a 10. For all these extra rolls hanging around to be GONE! To be able to wear my favorite pair of jeans hanging in the closet waiting for me.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My NSG is to be able to keep up with my Marine buddy and do his tactical training/earn my "marine" attire.

Another NSG is to fit back into clothes that haven't fit me since my seventh grade year.
  • ahersh00
    Options
    1. Not to have to shop in plus-sizes
    2. Not to get winded taking 2 flights of stairs
    3. Not to have a double chin
    4. Not to have chaffing
    5. Not to have foot pain due to weight!!!!!!! That's actually a pretty big one for me!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Id like to be able to wear a swim suit in the summer and not feel like I dont belong it. Im 25 in August so I'd like to wear a awesome sleeveless dress or halter neck dress and not feel like I have to put a shrug over the top of it to cover up. But well see taking it step by step!
  • KellyEdwards85
    KellyEdwards85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear and look good in a bikini for the first time ever!. i'm getting there!!:blushing:
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Size 4, abs of stone.
  • sloneczka
    Options
    I want to be back into a size 8 and be able to wear all my beautiful dresses again
    I want to have tight arms, no more jiggly arm fat (I'm lifting a lot so hopefully one day!)
    I want people to stop asking me when my baby is due (I am NOT pregnant and I never have been!) haha
    I also would like to be able to go hiking with my husband more and not puss out on him!
  • 1953Judith
    1953Judith Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    To not have any negative physical conidtions obviously aggravated by my weight -- normal blood pressure, normal cholesterol, normal blood sugar to name a few.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    my goal pant size is an 8. i really do not waant to be any smaller but we will see if that changes once i get there. and also i want to be able to wear a bikini for the first time EVER. the smallest i ever remember being is an 11....that is just not small enough for a bikini =/....oh wait i was a 9 when i was 9 months pregnant...thats just pathetic ...but that was my smallest
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    my goal is to feel comfortable in some of my old clothes (size 6 again) and my old shirts that seem to have "shrink" and look like teenagers should be wearing them. LOL!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    To not look huge and have bulges in the wrong places in my strapless wedding dress.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Size 12.
    Finding lingerie that actually fits and is flattering.
    My wedding dress being custom made.
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have a few.....

1. Get down to a Size 8
    2. Run a 10K
    3. Wear a 2 piece bathing suit that doesn't require the bottoms to have a "skirt" to cover my fat. I don't need a bikini, but... at least a fun tankini would be nice!!!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    My NSG is motherhood. I just can't wait for the precious baby bump. I am almost there!