craziest thing u have done?

Options

Replies

• ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Banged a gal in the bed of my Nissan Hardbody at the end of a runway at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix. That was before 9/11 when you could take a 4WD and practically drive up to the runway via the Salt River bed. Airplanes were landing RIGHT over our heads. It was...thunderous. :)
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It'd either be one of the three times I've picked up hitchikers (apparently thats not safe) or the time I had to prove a point to a drunk girl by driving her and her car home and then walking three miles at 2 am through a neighborhood I didn't know to crash at a friends house. True, she was so drunk she apparently forgot she had house keys and slept on the hammock. but i knew I was right and thats good enough for me lol.

Anything else just seems like normal guy stuff, like needing to get a bulldozer to push my jeep out of a construction zone. I don't know a man alive who doesn't have something like that XD
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Deleted - sorry, change of heart

lol,that's probably best...we don't incriminating evidence,if ya know what i mean!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • EllieKaye
    Options
    Erm, so I was trying to re-enact a Twilight: New Moon scene, where Bella flips her motorcycle. Well, instead of using a bike, it was a 4-wheeler and I flipped off it 4 times, and landed on my stomach. Not to mention on top of 3 big rocks and a stick. While wearing my Bella charm bracelet.

Yeah, call me obsessed, it was stupid, but I'd do it again. Oh, and cliff diving :D
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    I don't tell my stories on the internet. It would totally blow my image of ms prim and proper :devil: :noway: :laugh:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this counts as it was a combined effort by 2 of my friends and myself, but there was a 24 hour period in Rome that involved pulling one of them off someone with a loaded assault rifle, pulling same one off someone armed with a pike, toppling a row of 20 mopeds in front of the police, pulling a friend out of the path of a streetcar, side swiping an ambulance with it's lights on, getting kicked off a pub crawl, magically learning Italian, being followed down a dark alley, watching someone get stabbed, being molested by an old bald man, getting kicked out of the Parthenon, abandoning a friend passed out on the other side of the city, and talking our way out of a public urination arrest.
  • gnrduff1
    gnrduff1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My best friend and I had taken salvia. Our friend was driving, and we had to pee. We pulled over to the side of the road, and mid-stream, a cop car pulls up. Well, this doesn't look good, being that all of us are under 18. During our misguided adventure, we had noticed we heard a faint repetitive beeping noise. We looked at eachother and said "it's probably just the bank across the street". Well, the police officer throws our licenses back in our vehicle and chases after a car that had just screeched out of the bank. Yep, a bank robbery. It saved us.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    pulled the fire alarm in the burn unit at the local hospital.....

yes I know it was bad
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    "abandoning a friend passed out on the other side of the city"

Damn skippy,that ain't right!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yeah, way to many things to post but i'll list a few. When I was like 17, I was super drunk, fell to the ground and hysterically yelled at my friend " I'm blind!! I can't see" She ran over to me and said "ok, open your eyes". On a different evening again around 17, I was very drunk. The same friend was driving my car since I couldn't drive. I sat on the window with my body outside of the car and was yelling from the top of my lungs that I was Mary Poppins. Mind you the state trooper that pulled us over did not find my behavior amusing. Luckily, they just gave us a long lecture and let us go.
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    I, um, well- lets say it involved two young people in love, a carnival, some bushes, and maybe previously inhaled illegal substances....
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    "abandoning a friend passed out on the other side of the city"

Damn skippy,that ain't right!

If it makes you feel better, he had just flown in about 8 hours earlier so had no idea where he was or where he was going, but somehow made it back to the hotel after stopping in 3 or so bars, paying for a round for everyone in the place and immediately leaving.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    When I was in college i dated a guy with a beard, I hated them i was a bit tipsy and while sitting on his lap. i lit my cig and then turned the lighter on his beard. I'm surprised hes still my friend after all these years.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm. i suppose i have dabbled in several drugs... :smokin:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    I've had a whole lot of crazy! Most events involved a lot of speed and or Jim Beam but the time I woke up naked strapped to an ER Gurney with a very attractive lady doctor asking me if I knew where I was would probably be tops.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've done plenty of crazy things in my life, but one recent one, which I can't get into the specifics of for fear of incriminating the guilty, involved a fellow mfp-er. You know who you are... ;-)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I went out with some older friends of mine when I was 19. We left a boring party and went to a nearby bar.They suck me into a bar and after we drank for a while we ended up getting on some guys boat ( it was a waterside bar) partied on the boat but the guy parked it on the other side of the marina and wouldn't give us a lift back to the bar. So when we got off the boat when he was not looking I took his bar sized unopened bottle of grey goose vodka. Those things are not cheap but, he deserved it for being such a jerk. No more crazy nights for me though. Oh to be young again lol
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This topic has actually helped me remember a few of the things I've been involved with, and I'm a little concerned that they're so normal sounding to me I didn't even think of them at first. XD
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Yeah, way to many things to post but i'll list a few. When I was like 17, I was super drunk, fell to the ground and hysterically yelled at my friend " I'm blind!! I can't see" She ran over to me and said "ok, open your eyes". On a different evening again around 17, I was very drunk. The same friend was driving my car since I couldn't drive. I sat on the window with my body outside of the car and was yelling from the top of my lungs that I was Mary Poppins. Mind you the state trooper that pulled us over did not find my behavior amusing. Luckily, they just gave us a long lecture and let us go.

That sounds like my ex wife....lol She got so drunk once that she thought she was blind but her twin sister did her one better and got so drunk that she thought she was on fire and started ripping her clothes off in the middle of a house full of people....lol
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options

OMG, this made me laugh so hard. Thank you for making my night