people with goal weights 110 and below

Options

Replies

• Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 110 lbs.. you can check my pictures if you want.. but the one in the bikini is from 3 years ago and I was only 100 lbs in that picture LOL

Are you 110 in your profile picture? because I think you look amazing love the muscles!
  • Sixleafclover
    Sixleafclover Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm aiming for somewhere between 100 and 110. I'm 4'11" with a small frame so I think that it should be doable.
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently weigh 128, my body build is curvy with short midsection. For the longest time my goal was 115, I've never been there so not sure how it will look. The lowest I have weighed is 123 and was extremly happy then, minus not being toned. All that typed to let you know my new goal is 115-120. The numbers would be great but I am more concerned with looking toned and how my clothes fit. I know if I'm toned I will be seen thinner and my curves will be enhanced and if my "skinny clothes" are fitting then I know I'm "skinny". If it is any encourgment, please know that being short/petite/small/whatever you want to call it makes weight management DIFFICULT!!! There is no room to spread the pounds out. Whatever you agree to be happy with is what you should be happy with! Another thing to help is find places on your body to love. I have a short midsection and want a flat stomach but know that a flat stomach will be really hard. What I love is my back, behind and arms..all three respond quickly to working out so I foucs on those everything else follows. Currently my thighs (I'm increadibly self aware of them) are getting better and I use them of a middle of the road marker. Hope all this helps!
  • carro585
    carro585 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl! That is motivation! I'm 5'4'' and trying to tone up and get to around 120. I've gotten lax lately floating around 125-127, but I think those few extra pounds could get me looking more like you. Time to get to the gym!

(this was in response to ninakira, above. reply fail!)
  • shadshad
    Options
    you are smoking hot
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. Your body composition is a biggie. I'm 5'3 as well. I was 120 in the summer and was really disapointed when I gained 10 pounds, but after getting my body fat measured, it was lower then when I was 120. I put on 10 pounds of muscle. 104 does seem really small to me, but then again it all depends on your frame.

Yeah I am told by members of my fitness group that I was blessed to be able to get lean (10% body fat) and keep my curves :) I did put on a pound of lean mass though so woot woot :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I completely agree. Your body composition is a biggie. I'm 5'3 as well. I was 120 in the summer and was really disapointed when I gained 10 pounds, but after getting my body fat measured, it was lower then when I was 120. I put on 10 pounds of muscle. 104 does seem really small to me, but then again it all depends on your frame.

Yeah I am told by members of my fitness group that I was blessed to be able to get lean (10% body fat) and keep my curves :) I did put on a pound of lean mass though so woot woot :)

Whoa! 10% body fat?
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and when I was 102 I looked very sick (I was- I was a drug addict). Now that I am healthy, I don't think my body will naturally go under 120 and that's okay. I'm 122 now and pretty happy with the way I look.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 118 my goal weight is 110, I'm 5'4. I started at 133. I feel like my body doesn't want to lose more weight, its being difficult lol I have current body pictures on my profile.
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    5'2. I've been below 110, people were genuinely worried about my health (I was on a too-high perscription of Adderall). Around 125 is when I felt my best-I was thin but curvy. I wore about a 4-6, depending on the store. :]
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and at my lowest i was 115 and looked like i was sick..when i met my husband i was about 130 and looked good, i think everyone is different, everyone carries weight differently and i think body type makes a difference..you can have 2 people weigh exactly the same and look TOTALLY different, i would say that you go with whatever looks best on you, if you get to a certain weight and you're happy with how you look, go for it, who cares what the chart says :)

I agree, I'm 5'3" and happy at 115. Just working on toning. 110 was my weight in college and I didn't like it.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My mini goal weight is 140 (ticker), but my ultimate is 120. I am 5'4 too. So Idk. once I reach my mini goal or somewhere in between I want to get Insanity. And I might gain a few lbs from there. At 140 I would be considered healthy. So idk, I guess i'll adjust from there after:flowerforyou:
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 118 my goal weight is 110, I'm 5'4. I started at 133. I feel like my body doesn't want to lose more weight, its being difficult lol I have current body pictures on my profile.

To be frank, I think you look REALLY good at your current weight. I hope to look like that in a few months. :]
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options

To be frank, I think you look REALLY good at your current weight. I hope to look like that in a few months. :]

Thank you c: my gw on here is set at 110 but really once I get to 115 if I am happy, I would stick with that. I just want to like my body for once. I have been working out again jogging/weight/etc so maybe if I tone up I would be happier too. Good luck!
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It is healthy for me to be 92 pounds but when I get close to 100 I will start toning up so I will weigh more but a toned body is super sexy.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am 152cm and I used to be 94lbs (I did get in a rut with drugs for a bit) and I actually didn't look sickly at all.
    The reason quoted because to you and to every other person out there that has stopped drugs, I know I don't know you but I am PROUD of you and it shows you are a strong person!
    I am 5'4" and when I was 102 I looked very sick (I was- I was a drug addict). Now that I am healthy, I don't think my body will naturally go under 120 and that's okay. I'm 122 now and pretty happy with the way I look.
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my goal is 95-100.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3. Not quite sure what my goal weight is at the moment. Started at 170, currently 139. During High School I was 107 at one point, WAY too thin looking...So definitely not 107 this go around...Aiming for 130, now...May go to 125.
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    5 foot 2.75 inches and 115 pounds....

I'm working on toning (would love to tone up my glutes & hamstrings - due to two knee surgeries).
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yup, i'm 5 3 and started at 110 actually, trying to be 90-100. It all depends on the person. I've got a tiny bone structure and no boobs, so ;p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!