MET ANYONE FAMOUS?

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Member of metallica when I was selling jewerly at lollapalooza in '96 at a blues bar in Chicago and Martin Sheen when I was about 14 or 15...I had no clue who he was at the time.
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I couldn't figure out how to embed a picture so I changed my profile pic. My favorite celeb is Hugh Jackman. This is us backstage at The View where he kissed me on national TV on Nov. 22. That was a dream come true!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I met Ron White. He was in town doing his comedy thing and I bought VIP passes to meet him and got pictures with him, an autograph and kept the box his scotch bottle was in. :)
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    A few wrestlers, Chris Jericho ( we are from the same place), John Cena. Lots of country music artists, probably too many for me to even remember, paul brandt, road hammers, doc walker ( then one of them ended up marring my husbands sister so now he's family), aaron pritchett, and a bunch more. Hinder, NIckelback.

I was at a hockey game once and we were in a private box, photographers started coming into our box to try and take pics of the people in the next one. I looked over and there was Jordana Brewster who I ran into later in the hall, she is really tiny. There was also one of the baldwins and another girl I think she was in some kung fu movie or something.

Totally forgot Sean William Scott, Jay Baruchel, and Liev Schreiber I was an extra in the movie Goon that's coming out soon
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am more of a concert person so here's who all I have met:

Keith Urban
    Rascal Flatts
    Luke Bryan
    Joe Nichols
    Jake Owens
    Danny Gokey
    Adam Lambert
    Orianthi
    Kris Allen (all of the contestants on AI the year Kris Allen won)
    David Cook (all of the contestants on AI the year David Cook won)
    Ryan Star
    Andy Grammer
    Constanine Maroulis
    Phil Stacey

From Supernatural:
    Richard Speight Jr
    Matt Cohen
    Chad Lindberg
    Misha Collins
    didn't actually "meet" Jensen Ackles & Jared Padeleski but saw both in hotel hallway on way the their Meet & Greet which my daughter got to go to...

Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss)

I think that's all??? LOL

Oh yeah I went to High School with Wyck Godfrey (Producer of Twilight)

On my future list to meet: Criss Angel
  • marilyngrant18
    marilyngrant18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm from Massachusetts and I've seen Chuck Connors (the Rifleman) before his death at a Legal Seafood restaurant. I've seen Genevieve Gorder and Doug Wilson from TLC's Trading Spaces at our local Home Depot. I've also seen Nia Long (actress) on a plane heading to Savanna, GA. I didn't speak to these celebrities; I just waved and they waved back.

I've met director Jason Reitman. I've met Florence Griffith-Joyner (track athlete) and her husband, Al Joyner (trainer), before Flo Jo's death and I've met Kofi Kingston (wrestler) and got both their autographs. I've also met and spoke to Tom Welling (Smallville actor.) I ran into Tom on Martha's Vineyard and tried to give him my tour bus ticket because I thought he was the driver. He just chuckled and said, "I don't work here."
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Sinbad but in O'hare airport.. I got his autograph when I was like 10.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My uncle is general manager of an urban radio station in atlanta and before I had my own stuff going on, I would hang out there. I've met many rap & r&b stars like toni braxton, anita baker, destinys child (original group), ice cube, dj khaled & monica.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Ive met Margot Kidder,Brent Spencer,Lou Feringno,Torrie Wilson,Larry Thomas and Pete Rose to name a few.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    my wife and I met George Clooney's father in Arlington cemetery.He actually sang to my wife, real nice guy.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I met Steve from Blue's Clues. :smile:

OMG! I'm such a dork, but I would love to meet Steve! LOL!

I had an uncle that was good friends with Mel Gibson (and his parents) back when he was still married to first wife and hadn't gone bat-*kitten* crazy. Anyway, he made an appearance at my uncle's church for Mass and I got to meet him and one of his older daughters. Who by the way was kind of a *****, but I think she was just being guarded. I assume that's something you have to do when you're the offspring of someone that famous.

I grew up in a really small town in TX so not really a lot of chances to meet famous people.

I met Steve in Denton, Texas. It was after he left the show and he was touring to promote his album. It was a really tiny bar and he was just standing there so I walked up to him and started talking to him. He is very short, very handsome and was very nice. And contrary to what you may hear about why he wore long sleeves, he was NOT covered in tattoos.
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Met Boomer too and got to do some marketing work for him. Great guy!
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Duke Ellington in after a show. Went to a restaurant and there he was. It was wonderful. I got to shake his hand.......
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Julia Stiles in NYC when I went with my school in 2000

Sarah Burke. Went to high school with her (RIP Sarah <3)

George Stroumboulopoulos of former Much Music fame (and currently of The Hour / George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight)
  • maxwellcoffeebean
    Options
    Still good friends with Deron Williams
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I live near Wilmington NC..I have met The Rock..the guy that played in my name is earl,...The curly headed guy off of t the 70's show....And oh yes Robert Downy Jr will be doing Iron Man 3 in Wilmington Nc :)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Oh that reminds me! 2 years ago Ron Jeremy kissed me. Lol

EWWWW!!! Did you go home and disinfect yourself? :sick: lol
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Orlando Bloom. He was in KY for the premier of Elizabethtown. I have his autograph. It's on a purse. On my counter. Though I don't even like him. I think it's about time I get on eBay. Though I don't think as many girls are falling over him as much as they did a few years ago.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I used to work for Custom at Pearson Airport in Toronto. Should have made a list of the people coming through there. Ed McMahon, John Stamos, couple bands...and my favourite.....Christopher Walken!! He's just as creepy in person! Love him!
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A few notable folks i've met...

Boomer Esiason
    Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
    Chris Christopherson
    Joe Walsh
    Tom Osborne
    Warren Buffet
    John Cougar
    Gayle Sayers