what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I've got 4 mini goals and I'm buying myself a thomas sabo bracelet or charm each time I reach one. They're not really expensive so I wear them every day and I want them to remind me of what I've done so I don't give up and gain again. I've just recently hit my first 5lb goal and bought myself an orange bracelet. (:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Since I have trouble sticking it out for the long haul I am rewarding myself every 5 pounds. I am building a weight loss bracelet. I bought a Brighton charm bracelet and five beads. For the first 5 pound loss I got to keep the bracelet and one bead . I gave the rest of the beads to my mom until I earn another one. This way I have motivation to keep going and something tangible to look at and wear when I need reminders of what I have done and want to continue.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    My reward is to see my blood sugar going down and hopefully getting off some of my meds. Being able to fit in some of my nicer clothes again. I might have to steal another persons idea of adding charms to my charm bracelet. I love that idea! So right now
    I owe myself about 3 new charms =)

Yeah, biggest reward I have given myself is getting off antidepressants and anxiety tabs and starting to learn to love myself and my life. I finally have hope again, and along the journey I found out what I wanna do with my life :) Plus my blood pressure has gone from 180/90 to 130/70
  • laurathehora
    Options
    Boobs. My poor chest did not survive my second pregnancy, and weight loss is making the effect worse! lol
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    i told my husband along time ago i was going to spend $300 on clothes when i get to my goal and he said make that $600 lol okay = )

Hubby said he'de splurge on a new wardrobe when I hit goal. But all I really want is a particular brand of designer jeans... They have tall sizes with a high/low waist (higher in the back lower in the front). My daughter has a few pairs and they fit her perfectly (she's got the same shape as me only thin). They only sell them in regular sizes so I can't fit in to them until I reach goal. When I started my non scale goal was to borrow her jeans...now I'm greedy and want my own pair!! =)
  • Single_Ma
    Options
    I hope to reach my weight goal by next New Years. And if I do, I am going to splurge on a fabulous new dress and an amazing night on the town. Maybe I'll even head to New York!

That's a GREAT idea!
  • Single_Ma
    Options
    I have several milestone rewards at every 10 lbs and every 5% body fat lost. They include facials, warm stone massages, new clothes, beach wear, jewelry, hiring a trainer, seeing a dietitian, taking more advanced/higher impact fitness classes, etc. After I reach all of my health & fitness goals (weight, body fat, healed injury), my final reward will be a solo weekend at a spa resort to relax and reflect on the journey. :-)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    My reward is my Cancun trip in April. I started Chalean Extreme (currently starting my 4th week) so by then I should be very comfortable in a bikini :)
    I'll think of a new one after this... but for my long term goal is to be able to run again without worrying of hurting my back :)
  • Single_Ma
    Options
    I have a few things in mind that Ill do for myself..

- Professional photoshoot
    - Haircut and highlights
    - Shopping spree (Ive been adding money each time I eat poorly)
    - Let myself go back into a pool! Eeeee.

I think the professional photoshoot is a great idea. I might add that to my final reward once I reach goal.
  • epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my bellybutton pierced! :)
  • Verbalcody
    Verbalcody Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    11 pounds to 150 then Ill get another tattoo. been doing that since I was like... 190 I think
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    my reward will be my dream wedding dress.

Thats mine also Im getting married in Jamaica :):glasses: :love:
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe! All I have been buying is workout clothes. I want some real nice clothes but am waiting to get at the weight I want to be at.That is one of my main motivators.
  • lellagella
    lellagella Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My ultimate rewared is to buy a beautiful and sexy pin-up dress and reds pumps to go with it :)

On my list are also skinny jeans and boots and a bikini that I will hopefully be able to wear some day.
  • hannahbflynn
    Options
    Fake tan to make me look slimmer!

13196661.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    well, at my BIG goal, i'll need new clothes - till then I'll shop at good will - but I am making smaller goals (cause 125 lbs is a big goal) - So, my plan - every 10 lbs - is to get myself some flowers - brighten up the house and me!!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I've got a couple.

When I get under 110kg I'll be getting a massage (at only $45 for full body it's cheap enough for me!)

Under 100kg same person does a hot stone massage for $70.

When I hit my first large goal of 90kg I'm getting a new softball bat. They're about $350-$400 so it's a big investment.

When I get to my ultimate goal weight of 70kg my parents have promised me a new wardrobe.
  • dancingincircles84
    Options
    I like to reward myself by the month for being consistent with exercise so this month I'm going to be buying myself a headband to keep my sweaty hair out of my face when I work out. I've needed one for a while!
  • kscalypso
    kscalypso Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

tumblr_kz0ir4zcy31qacwfoo1_500_large.jpg

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.
  • kscalypso
    kscalypso Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That will be beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!