Barbell deadlifts

Sat- Basket Ball

And i do interval cardio after on lifting days
  • akfarmer
    Options
    Everyday: Run 1 mile, Walk 1 mile
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Right now I do some sort of workout everyday.
    Right now I do 30 minutes a day at least of either elliptical trainer or treadmill at an 8 inch incline. Sometimes I'll do 15 minutes of both.
    I just recently started these workouts so I'm still working on incorporating more into my workout schedule but right now I'm sticking to this.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i workout everyday..no breaks
  • loserMC
    loserMC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sun: long run
    Mon: recovery run
    Tues: TRX class
    Wed: run/speedwork
    Thur: body pump class
    Fri: easy run or off
    Sat: short speedwork run + TRX class
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Hi....I currently workout six days a week. I just finished the c25k this past Friday and Monday I'm going to start training myself for a real 5k then a 10k.....etc. :flowerforyou:

M - Run 2 - 3 miles
    Tu - Cardio 20 - 30 min. / 1 hr. of Weight lifting/heavy (entire body, including core)
    W - Run 2 - 3 miles
    Th - Cardio 20 - 30 min. / 1 hr. of Weight lifting/heavy (entire body, including core)
    F - Run 2 - 3 miles
    S - Boot camp 1.5 hrs (weight lifting, cardio & core)
    Sunday - REST
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do an aqua aerobics class 5 days a week which is mostly squats, dips, chin ups and pushups in intervals with cardio. 3 mornings a week I run, 2 mornings I swim and the weekends I don't do any structured exercise, I just take my boys swimming or bike riding or chase them around the park.
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Just starting out after no really activity for many years.

M: Walk 30mins
    T: Walk 30mins, 32min elliptical
    W: Walk 30mins
    Th: Walk 30mins, 32min elliptical
    F: Walk 30mins
    S: 32min elliptical, 30min swim
    Sun: 1mile walk, 60 min boot camp

Will up the time, intensity and activities as it gets easier.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week

Sun - 10 min treadmill warm up, back and core, 10 min cardio cooldown

Mon - 10 min treadmill warm up, chest and biceps, 10 min cardio cooldown

Tuesday - 60 minutes of cardio mix of treadmill/arctrainer/stairclimber

Wed - rest

Thurs - 10 min treadmill warm up, triceps and shoulders, 10 min cardio cooldown

Friday - 60 mins of cardio mix of treadmill/arc trainer/stairclimber

Saturday - 10 min treadmill warm up, legs and core, 10 min cardio cooldown

I use to just do all cardio, slowly and surely transitioning to more weights. Pretty soon I will cut my cardio down to one day. I change up the exercises usually doing 4 sets moderate weights, first set is light weight high rep warm up. I was doing a couple different muscle groups in a cycle and now I just stick to one muscle group and three rotating exercises for the four sets. I try to get it done in 60 minutes, but usually a couple minutes longer.
  • UNCWcutie
    Options
    I am a waitress so I walk about 3 or 4 hours each day I work so that is my 3 day a week workout and I am student so I walk at school but when I get home I dance and play with my pets and I sometimes do push ups or crunches, I am hoping to get a gym membership soon so I can work out even more!!!!!!
  • Jmonz
    Jmonz Posts: 7
    Options
    Like some variety otherwise it gets tedious so my currnet routine is....

M - 45 mins with PT in the gym with training partner
    T - 45 mins Spin class
    W- 45 mins Spin class + 30 mins group pre-season rugby training with my 13 yr old son - sprints and agility training
    T - 45 mins Circuit class
    F - 45 mins Spin class
    S - 60 mins Spin enduro class

Spin is absolutely the best way for me to lose weight and I have a short attention span when it comes to exercise so it keeps me focused. Running works too but is sooooo boring! Definitely believe women must do strength training along with cardio to maximise weight loss.

At 45 it has been really hard to get any extra weight to shift but counting calories and regular gym attendance is finally starting to work! Want to reach goal weight and then commit to a regular exercise rountine rather than all or nothing as has been my hait in the past.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I don't have a set day I do any particular exercise but it goes pretty much as follows.
    *Usually Mon. Warm up walk,half mile, run 3 miles easy pace cool down half mile. Then lower body or upper body workout. would include squats sets,lunge sets, push up sets,pull up sets,planks etc. It would last about one hour.
    *Tue. four to five mile run with a warm up and cool down before and after. In the evening I teach a strength training class for one hour. And I do work out with them. It varies from lower body to upper body work out. Starting out with a 15 min ab work out. In all the exercises we use our own body weight and or light weights. Ending in yoga stretching.
    *Wed. Light walk for 10 min. elliptical run for 30. Upper body workout or just abs and push ups.
    *Thur. Easy 2 mile run then speed drills on treadmill. Teach class class at night for one hour. Same as Tue. But always work something different.
    *Fri. Warm up walk half mile, 5k pace 3 mile run outside depending on weather.
    *Sat. Easy run 3 miles or elliptical run 30 min. and do an upper body work out push ups,pull ups. shoulders, abs,etc.
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    7 days a week...run for 2 hrs and 04 mins every Sat, run 4 to 5 miles and 30 mins of stairmaster or elliptical on Mon and Wed. I do 60 to 75 mins of stairmaster or elliptical Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sun. I lift minimum 3 days a week. I work my stomach 4 days a week and do min of 200 pushups everyday. During the spring and summer, I ride my bike 18-30 miles twice a week and swim when I am training for a tri. I also use a self propel walking mower to mow my yard...2 and half acres. Also do body pump, zuma and bod flow when I can. Body flow classes really help my running.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am a bit stuck for time so I work out at home and at the gym.

My warm up is 5 mins on the step machine at level 7 and speed 3.2, my stretching is 15 mins of yoga type intensive stretches followed by 5 mins at least Ab work and as many press ups as I can manage and on the treadmill I am working on C25K. That said here is what I do day to day;

Monday - Warm up, Stretch, Treadmill, Cross trainer 20mins @ level 4, Rower 1800m 35s/m+, Recumbant Bike 18mins level 6 random, cool down basic stretch.

Tuesday - Warm up, Stretch, Treadmill, (Rower), Recumbant Bike 18mins Level 6 random, cool down basic stretch

Wednesday - Warm up, Stretch (no abs), Treadmill with cool down, Cool down basic stretch

Thursday - Same as Monday but no Abs

Friday - 28 mins of Step with wrist weights and lots of arm work, Ab work, 20min Yoga

Saturday - Same as Friday

Sunday - Family Swim, 10 mins General Aerobics, 20 mins intensive Ab work, 20 mins Target Tonning Arms and bums, 10 Mins Yoga Balances and sometimes 20 mins Yoga

I work pretty hard looking at that!! Lol!! But I do like to mix it up and I will have odd rest days when my shedule wont let me work out!
  • sporadica
    sporadica Posts: 133
    Options
    I've yet to set foot in a gym in my life, but I do exercise every day : )
    Monday to Friday- at least 2 hours of cross country hiking, and half an hour of jogging depending on how difficult the hike was. Oh, and 15 minutes of pilates in the morning to wake myself up.
    Saturday- Mountain hike of at least 20-30km, usually carrying a backpack load of 10kg
    Sunday- Theoretically my day of rest, but I get jittery if I don't go for a walk.

I'm actually in training to do a long hike of 3000km... you guys have any suggestions for training that doesn't involve big scary machines? :)
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 or 7 days/week depending on if I need to rest:

Mon - Spin class 1 hr
    Tues - PT workout which consists of back/biceps or chest/triceps then cardio for 30 mins
    Wed - Week 4 of 100 pushup program with 45 min cardio either ARC or threadmill
    Thurs - PT workout which consists of legs/abs and cardio 30 mins
    Fri - Repeat Tues + Rowing machine
    Sat - Body Fit and Zumba classes
    Sun - rest or 3 ml run outside
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Mon - Wed - Friday - Saturday Mornings ~ Curves for 60 minutes.

:happy: Sun -Tues -Thurs ~ Anytime Fitness for the Elliptical or Bike

:bigsmile: Every Evening ~~ Walk 30 - 60 minutes, depending on my schedule. Sometimes it has to be Leslie Sansone.
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week. I do 45 minutes of intermediate zumba classes on my ps3 during the week and on saturday and sunday I go to the gym for 1 hour and do the stationary bike and the elliptical.