Help me pick out a dress! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Number three. I think it is best for a work function.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Number on looks hot on you! But if its a more conservative event number 4 without a doubt. A small clutch and some tastefull accesories and you are set! :) And save number one for a night out while in cali! RAWR! lol
  • yjohnson528
    yjohnson528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dress #2; it covers the girls....remember this is a work function
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    1, 3, 4, in that order.
    Not 2.
    But I'm a guy, so what do I know?
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So I really like dress 1 and 4, but I think 2 and 3 is more "business appropriate". If it's business professional, then cleavage is a no-no.

Had to edit because I just realized #3 is sleaveless. So #2 is looking the most professional.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am going to say #1 is the best followed closely by # 3
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    #1 :smile:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    11111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Def. Dress 1!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    My vote would either be the first dress or the fourth dress with a shrug cardigan.
    -wtk

Listen to him. This man knows.

It doesn't hurt that I said the same thing almost.
  • may18052007
    Options
    :smile: It has to be Dress 1-it really shows your shape and looks gorgeous on you and makes you look confident.Good luck at the conference. Let us know how you get on. :happy:
  • kegonzales
    Options
    dress 1 and 4
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    #1 wins by a MILE! Second choice would be #4. Love your idea of polling the audience! :) Have a great day.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    number 4 - if it's a work thing and you have said its a conservative event, the black demure dress is never going to let you down. Add some good shoes, a little bit of discrete jewellery and you'll be good to go! Good luck x

This^^

Since it's a work event I say #4 (#1's super cute but IMHO not work semi-formal). Pair #4 with a hot pair of heels (with pop of color- if you can find them this would be where to do the animal print) a good solid piece of jewelery and a nice wrap...

Good luck and have fun!!
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I think number one looks nice, but is very inappropriate for a work function. As someone previously described it, it's "sexy hot". That is not the right description of a work event. Number two makes you look great and incredibly classy in my opinion. But I would definitly buy 1 for a night out.
  • msthubbard
    Options
    I love Dress 1. You look great in it.
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I like #1 but with it semi formal and work related I would go with the black and white!
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Dress one for sure
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think number 1 looks great but you mentioned it was a work thing and being somewhat conservative, so I'm not sure if your semi-formal ticket comes with a +2 (if you know what I mean). IF that is an issue I'd go with dress number 2 or a silky black cami under dress number 1.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    dress one FO SHOOOO. you look amazing in it! it totally works your body =)