Help me pick out a dress! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Kiisu101
    Options
    #3 looks nice on you, but my fav is #4 really like that one on you.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    # 3.. can't go wrong with the little black dress
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Has to be number 1, you look great in it. Enjoy :)
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Numbah ONE!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like #3. I think it gives you a cute little waist and your ta-ta's look great. LOL
  • mayeyeseeyou
    mayeyeseeyou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Number 1. Has just the right amount of "look at me I am hot". The others (like #3 are nice) but I like the little bit of "edge".
  • ElishaFields
    ElishaFields Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love #1 and it's the most atttractive on you.
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    dress #1 for sure... super cute!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I'm going against the grain and saying #4 is my top pick, then #1! Have a great time!!!!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    # 3 is my favorite, it makes you look skinny! You look great in them all though! Have fun on your trip.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Depends on your work, but I would have thought #1 and 4 were both too low-cut for a work function, though you look very good in both. Number 3 is classic, elegant and work-appropriate even in a conservative setting, and looks great on you.
  • Pennapenguin
    Pennapenguin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    #1 looks really good but I would be worried about the work function part of it. Also if you haven't thought of it yet, can you sit down in it. It's a banquet so you want to be able to be comfortable sitting. I think the belt would become very uncomfortable after awhile digging into the tummy or the "girls"

#2 looks good because of the capped sleeves. They help to define the arms. It may be the most appropriate for a work function.

#3 is OK, I don't care for how the top of it fits on you. It seems to not cover enough on the sides.

#4 fits better than 3 and can definitely be worn for more other things. Still may be a little much on the cleavage but you can definitely get a shrug for that and also to add some sleeves. Even if it is a see-through shrug or shawl.

Buy a pair of red or animal print shoes to go with #4 and a matching clutch.
  • poundhound52
    Options
    One is great, but my favorite is 3. Both of them show just the right amount of cleavage. But I think 3 gives you a little better waist definition. Also, from the pictures, it looks like you have nice toned arms so don't hide them under sleeves. Also, a little black dress is the ultimate with a sexy little pair of black heels. But you look great in both and have a blast.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go against the grain and suggest dress #2.

I'm really not a fan of the animal print one and the other 2 black ones show too much cleavage for a business event.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ALL LOOK GREAT!! BUT MY PICK IS #1!!!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    100% Dress #1

:-)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hands down dress #1 (animal print). You look hot in that one!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Definetly dress number 1!!! You look amazing in it. Second choice is dress number 3.
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like dress #1