Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help me pick out a dress! (Pics)

Replies

• hsmirnov
    hsmirnov Posts: 7 Member
    dress #1 for sure
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Numero 4!
    Black is always the sure bet. And with some accessories, that would be the best look
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    #1 is definitely my favorite, and #4 is my second favorite. I don't like 2 because the wide color blocking doesn't flatter your curves. The other two really highlight your waist, in a good way!
  • leopard print all the way!!
  • I think #2 is very slimming on you. My second choice would be #1. Hope it's made your decision easier -:)
  • #1 is the best ...creates flattering curves and adds a little spice...
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    #1 for sure!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    #1 or #4.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    If I just saw the 4 of them hanging on a rack, #1 would probably be my last choice. However, on you, it looks the best. I vote #1.
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    I like #4 the best, I think it is very slimming and flattering to your shape.
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Dress number 1 is hot as everyone has said but if it's a work function is it conservative enough. I'd say number 3 for a work function! They all do look very nice though!
  • Love #3 on you!
  • The #1 rocks!
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    #1 - definately!
  • you look great in all the dresses. Dress #1 is most flattering, however, for a work related conference I would choose dress #3. I would choose #3 over #1 because it is more conservative and more classy. They always say its better to be safe than sorry! Good luck with your decision making!
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    You look awesome in all of them ... I love #1 but for a work function you can never go wrong with the little black dress (#3) and you could spice that one up with some cute accessories - silver, or even go red with some cute red pumps or something LOL . :)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Gotta be #1. #4 looks great too, but I think it is the safer choice. Go #1. You look amazing in it!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    #1 looks best on you (figure hugging), but for work I would cover up the cleavage :tongue: and go with #3
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member