Help me pick out a dress! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OMG! I can't believe the response you got!!! I agree with the majority, go with #1. Number 4 would also be my second choice. I am like you, very busty, if you still have the receipt for number 2 I would return it, but that's just my opinion. It could be the angle of the picture but it is not flattering for you. I feel I can say this because I am built the same way. It's darn hard to find things that look nice on top, I find. #! first choice, #4 second, #3 would be my last choice, and number 2, well you know:) Have a great time on your trip!! You will look smashing!!!
  • kespin1
    Options
    Dress #3 looks great! Just wear some fun heels and great earrins!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love Dress #1 and 3. I think Dress number 1 is soooooo much fun. Dress number 3 is really elegant. I think for a work function you should go with #3.
  • MrsBentz
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning in all dresses! My favorite is #1. It is fun, flirty, and you still look dressy without over doing it! I love it! You should definitely go for #1!!! :wink:
  • msalanajo
    Options
    Dress 1 then 4.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    TWO AND THREEEEEEE!!! I actually like TWO A LOTTTTTTTTT! Three is great too but if you are on the weight loss train still wait and get a lbd when you're even littlier!! You have great boobs! :happy:
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Dress 2 or 4, 1 and 3 have too much cleavage for a work function IMO!

Good luck and have fun!!

^^^This^^^ Remember, always dress for the job you want, not for the job you have. Higher ups tend to think about things like too much cleavage when considering employees for promotions!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    If this is for work, absolutely #4- I would add some fun red shoes or even animal print SHOES. I don't think #1 is appropiate for a work function at all, and I've been to plenty of them, as the boss' wife. #4 shows off your beautiful arms and waist and you look classy. But I guess the bottom line is How YOU feel in the dresses? Have a great trip! :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    All of them look nice on you, but for the kind of work you are in #2.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I vote for #1.
  • Mischa523
    Options
    I would pick #3 since it's a work event.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    1!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Number one gets my vote.
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Liking 1 the best, but since you said it's conservative, if you were to go with #4 (my personal 2nd choice), I'd think little jacket or something to put over your shoulders to give it a more conservative look.

Have fun!
    Veronica
  • socosooz
    Options
    Hi, my fav would have to be number 3, you look gorgeous in them all though :smile:
  • smithwick324
    Options
    Dress 1
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 or #4
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1 or 3...I think 1 looks the best .
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I absolutely ADORE dress #3. Personally that would be the style I'd choose for myself so maybe I'm being bias BUT you look stunning in it. I just love how the material & style of the dress makes your curves look smooth and always pop in a sexy way! The straps almost tone down the dress to make it cute while also screaming SEXY! It's the perfect attire for a work function! Have so much fun which ever dress you choose :)