February Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for February move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Wednesday 2/1...please do not post any January miles here...dinos will update our January spreadsheet shortly.....only add February goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, rollerblades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this!!!! My goal would be 35 miles. :)
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am in for February. I am going to stick with 85 miles again.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm in for February with a goal of 100 miles.

Some of you may remember me from last summer / fall. I disappeared for a few months because I broke my leg in October, and it didn't heal for many, many weeks. Xrays showed it finally started healing at the very end of December. So, here I am--all my weight gained back, out of shape, and ready to move my *kitten* again (with a leg that's still healing).

Question: We're not allowed to put custom tickers in our signatures any longer?

exercise.png
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for 75 miles

thanks Denise and Dinos
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm in for 90 miles this month....my 1/2 marathon is the 26th so i'm going to be keeping up my training schedule thru feb...90 shouldnt be a problem...
  • AudryL
    AudryL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok I've never done this but will try 75 miles. I might be over my head:) Just started at the gym again...
  • c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    ok i'm up for it this month...i'm gonna try 90 miles this month!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the right challenge for me! Im going to try 50 miles this month! Feb is a great month to start moving!!!
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for 50 miles. :happy:
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    I am in for February for 85 miles!!!!
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I might start like the chicken ..I am in for 40 miles for FEB. How do we put the ticker here??
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am in for 110 miles for February. Thanks I needed this one.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I'll join. I'm in for 70 miles. :)
  • tigerlily925
    Options
    I'd like to be in and am going to shoot for 50 miles for my first month and see how that goes.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I still want in for 70 miles. Thanks!

ETA:

ETpKm5.png
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did 2.5 miles yesterday. 45mins on treadmill. I feel good to be in a group, it helps me be motivated.
  • szeight
    szeight Posts: 38
    Options
    I'd like to join, my goal is 60 miles for February.
  • lunaluna671
    Options
    Im a newbie so im starting off easy.. 50 miles. But imma try to get more. Wish me luck! :wink:
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is 48 miles.
  • Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    80 MILES for February