Coffee........

Options

Replies

• hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love coffee too, be it Starbucks, Costa or Nero's. I'm in love with everything about it :)
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The day hasn't started for me until I've had 2 mugs of proper filter coffee ;-)
  • hotrodrachel
    Options
    I love coffee so much I have coffee-scented candles all through my house! I could drink coffee all day...literally! All my family & friends know of my addiction & I usually get coffee gifts for special occasions...my hubby even knows that a coffee from Starbucks is the best way to cheer me up...lol! Sounds so sick but I'm truly a coffee addict!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    one word: Keurig :drinker:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options

One word: Amen!!

<3 my Keurig!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I would like to introduce myself as a fat person. Nice to meet you.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    coffee = liquid sanity:drinker:
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm coffee coffee coffee aka nectar of the gods. :drinker:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nectar of the gods! Love my coffee! :drinker:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

OMG Yes!! FYI...this post made me get up and make a cup!! I REALLY needed it though!
  • theshoefairy
    Options
    I love it too, I must have at least 5 cups a day, of course, I don't record them here ;)
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee, too..not addicted, but like it a lot! And if you like cinnamon, I suggest a teaspoon in the grounds....gives it a little extra flavor without all the sugars and funky creamers--especially if you like it black! Also, the cinnamon is said to help stabilize blood sugar levels.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow! Coffee Lovers Unite!
  • luckygirl007
    luckygirl007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    One of the first things I did after joining MFP was create my recipe for my cappachino cause I knew I would be drinking one daily. Keurig and a milk frother sprinkled with cocao or cinnamon. Yummy...makes me wanna get outta bed in the mornings!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I'm working my butt off to kick my addiction to coffee, lately I've been weaning myself off it and trying to switch to tea. My macros can't handle the sugar and cream I want in my coffees. I even adjusted to americano's with nonfat and hardly any sugar and I still gotta kick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I LOVE coffee!!! I use a French press and it's just amazing!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. Can't wait for that big steaming hot cup in the morning. Afternoon I switch to de-caf and enjoy it so much. Right now in fact! My treat is a non-fat latte or with fat-free half and half.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Can't make it though the day without at least 2 cups...some days more.

My Keurig went out...first purchase with my income tax refund is a replacement!!
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love coffee and all the variations! Don't drink multiple cups a day, but I do normally have one almost every day of the week!
  • djcon
    djcon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Love coffee...love flavored coffee...love coffee ice cream