MommyToFour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    CW: 283

GW FOR FEB: 263

I currently eat 1500- 1800 calories a day and switched to a lower carb diet since Jan 1. I am trying to follow a eating plan similar to the Primal Blueprint. I recently had ACL surgery so eating a high protein diet is beneficial for my recovery as well. I currently do low impact cardio an hour 3-4 times a week and hope to increase that as my knee heals. I am also seeing a weight management doctor every two weeks who monitors my diet and put me on wellbutrin and topamax to decrease my insane carb binges. He also helps me understand my struggles and addiction with food. I lost 17 pounds this month and am hoping to lose more in February!!!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • sammydude
    Options
    Count me in. :)
  • charmalene
    charmalene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Id like to join :)
  • lisaf222
    Options
    I want to join! I have a self titled Feb Four Week Fat Blast goal!!! let's do it together! I will post my stuff in the morning :)
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. Will post weight in the morning. Thanks x
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
    SW: 190
    GW: 179
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • phatgirl05
    Options
    SW 213
    GW 205

Workout 45 min 4x week
    Drink 96 ounces water daily
    No Fast Food
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    I'm in I will get all the needed info after work. This will be the kick I need :happy:
  • lilbeckyboo1981
    lilbeckyboo1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in... current weight 230, final goal 155. I will take measurements and post them tomorrow!
  • mellyanna
    Options
    Hello I am new here!! I would love to join and give myself a challenge for the month.. Thanks!!!! I am sorry but I wans't sure if you wanted us to post our goals now or on Wed.!!! Thanks!!
  • barberella
    Options
    Count me in....
  • agehr
    agehr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the February challenge. I weigh 206 and would like to get to 150lbs. I am following a low carb diet (my own). I am 80 years old and it seems more difficult each year to lose even one pound. I would like to lose from one to two pounds each week. Just had my second mastectomy, but doing very well. That should not interfere with losing any weight, other than the meds I am taking. I wish everyone well on their weight loss journey.:love: Arlene
  • lilibis
    lilibis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kjj1984
    kjj1984 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im in!
  • Incredible_shrinking_woman
    Options
    I'm in. I don't know how well i'll do, but i'll surely try :)
  • Elona_30
    Options
    Im in, I don't like weighing in and have not weighed in like 3 weeks, but this will help me stat motivated:wink: