June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    February is almost here! Holy cow, where'd January go?

So, I know we're all working on our V-Day challenge, but I am embarking on a little challenge of my own, which I'm calling:

"Forget Fast-Food February" I am, unfortunately, a regular consumer of fast food. I'm quitting cold turkey on Feb 1st!

Anyone who wants to join me is MORE than welcome. Any kind words of support, even if you aren't joining me, are also welcome.

*feel free to add me!*
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the entire 30 day shred (Haven't been able to make it so far -.-). Today was day one!

I need suggestions on how to eat my exercise calories back in a healthy way. I'm sure it seems like a no-brainer but I can't seem to do it right
  • SlimmingSammie
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going on a girlie holiday early July and I'm looking to lose 37 lbs by then!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 35 lbs by june : ) thats my main goal.
    hoping to lose at least 5lbs and be in the 170's this month tho, as a mini goal
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    yes.. i will join
    need to lose 40 lbs by June
    planning a beach trip
    i don't want to look like a blob!!!:bigsmile:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the entire 30 day shred (Haven't been able to make it so far -.-). Today was day one!

I need suggestions on how to eat my exercise calories back in a healthy way. I'm sure it seems like a no-brainer but I can't seem to do it right

me too, i need help in this dept also:laugh:
  • iishnova
    Options
    If (and hopefully when) I get some good snack recipes down I'll post them here. Otherwise keep up the motivation during the new week!
  • ldmendes
    ldmendes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yikes! 20 weeks! I really don't want another Summer to arrive and I have to pretend I don't care how I look. I'm in!
    Lisa
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    I'll join!! I'm 5'3 221lbs and I will be in Myrtle Beach on May 12th!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! Would love to look at least somewhat decent when I take my 3yo daughter to the beach for the first time.
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Crap - if June 1st is in 20 weeks, that means I turn 30 in 20 Weeks!
  • ColleenMichele
    Options
    Count me in! I am graduating with my masters at the end of May and my 26th birthday is June 4th. Can't wait to look hot for all those pics..... as soon as this damn weight is gone. :) We can do this!
  • acora
    acora Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I am 20 years old, and as of this morning I am around 190lbs. I would love to look super great by summer!
    I'd love to drop 10lbs by St. Pats day!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs by June...anyone want a motivation partner add me! :) I know I need one too lol
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 25lbs by June 3rd, which is my 30th bday! Feel free to add me :)
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I'm the same!! Some days I am fine, but when I have a lower calorie dinner AND exercise I usually have a pretty big deficit (300 to 500 calories). Hope we get some good snack ideas, and I will try to post some here if I find any as well!!
  • brett1117
    Options
    I'll join you, my b-day is June 12th, hopefully I can shed 30lbs by then. :)
    [/quo so cute!! babies hand in parent hand
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    I'm in. I will like to be down about 30 lbs by June 1st.
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you for putting into perspective for me and others that June 1st is really only 20 weeks away! Crazy!
    So, the first change I'd like to make would be to stay mindful of my thoughts and actions, especially at night when I tend to go off course, and take care of myself. My goal for June 1st is to be 40 lbs lighter! Good luck everyone, stay strong and focused!

13975784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am a little late also but want to joing the party. I am going to Camp Do More + Vacation in July and want to be down by 15 pounds by then! I am also have a June 6 birthday. :-) I am currently at 157 and am 5'8.

I am doing a hybrid between Insanity, Turbo Fire, and Chalean Extreme + getting my 10,000 steps and 10 flights of stairs for my Fitbit. :-)

Hope everyone is well today.
  • iishnova
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm super sore from the 30DS right now so I think I'll work in a walk or bike ride later on today instead. I don't think I'm on track for my valentine's day goal, but I'll see in about 2 weeks won't I?