How did YOUR day start....

Options

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I started at 5:30 when my husband (so kindly) woke the baby that was (unfortunately) sleeping in our bed. An hour later, I had the pleasure of discovering my 3 year old and 5 year old were not spared the dreaded pink eye that is going around. Lovely.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Today started with me dreaming that my friend texted me. Then, he woke me up with a text. Freaky...

Weighed myself and had a lovely breakfast.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Get ready for work, had yummy breakfast of special K granola bar and greek yogurt, had cat get all cozy in my lap JUST as I had to gather my bags and leave for work. I swear, she is all cute and cuddly when I have to go somewhere, I just started a new job, I can't call in and fake sick because the cat wants to cuddle. (man I wish I could!).
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My day started far earlier than I would have liked when I rolled over and got punched in the eye by my 4 year old who had crept into my bed sometime during the night. It's gone downhill from there.
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I got up 30 minutes after my alarm. Got ready and walked 30 minutes to work. Now I'm hungry and might take a short break to get some coffee and eat a banana.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    First day of crossfit at 5am and still sore from the intro class Saturday. Realize I am the weakest one in my group of 4 :-( :embarassed:

:grumble: I'm disappointed in myself for waiting so long but I have passion and drive and I will get better and stronger with each day!

But dang it feels good to be doing something again! :drinker:
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    coffee, (priority)
    packed lunches
    shouting at kids to get up and get dressed and have breakfast
    put washing on, dryer, hoover tidy general mess left by family,
    feed kids
    shower dressed
    holler at kids ensuring they have not left anything, PE, homework etc...
    finish cold coffee
    walk kids to school
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My days start at 4:30, after 2 pushes of the snooze button it's time to get up and get my workday started.... My workouts generally end my night :yawn:
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    after kicking the scale across the floor because it hasn't moved in two weeks - I had a very nice morning. eggs and whole wheat english muffin and a busy day in the office.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    the worst TOM I can remember. Got kids ready for school, Took meds and then went back to bed. Now ready to go see the eye doc and then pick up kids and go to the gym. That is right...still working out for at least 65 minutes of cardio today. I will not let my uterus ruin my day!
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    An alarm clock going off, and a rush of guilt as I realized I'd slept in until 11.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Started with the disappointment of the blister on my heel not healing up much overnight, so I skipped my run for doing 'Yoga Meltdown' - no shoes required! Had a nice half a protein shake and tried out a new kind of cereal.
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Having my 4 birdies start singing when I first uncovered them, then having Booger, my parrotlet, ride around on me while I got ready for work - then giving me kisses goodbye. It's hard to have a bad day when your day starts off like that! :happy:
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    The pounding of little feet and my two year old running into my room saying "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" and giving me a huge hug...best way to start a day everrrr!!! I love my little monster <3
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My day started with a doggie barking alarm. My husband accidentally locked the cat in the room where the dog sleeps last night. So they had us up early when they realized they wanted to get the heck away from each other. :laugh:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My morning started with me over sleeping, eating a bagel for breakfast and going to the doctor.....who by the way put me on a diabetic diet.....I hate figuring one fat here/one carb here etc......Oh well maybe the rest of the week will go better
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Circuits followed by light breakfast in car on way to work then day at work before heading back to gym for hour with PT!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Grumpy children because it didnt snow overnight as forecast! But then a nice walk once i dropped them off at school and a walk this afternoon with my youngest so much better :smile:
  • JJIGLESIAS
    Options
    30 minutes late, half naked , found my alarm clock in the kitchen plugged in next to the stove and my feet were dirty ( think I traveled outside at some point). Apparently I've taken up sleep walking.. still don't know where my pants are. Kinda scarey actually. This has never happened before. BTW I'm not kidding.. this really happened.
  • 10_M
    10_M Posts: 22
    Options
    2 cups of coffee, 1/3 cup of oatmeal with 1/4 cup of raisins and 1/2 cup of skim milk at 6:00am in the morning when I should have been up by 5:30am, took only a 1/4 of raw nuts and banana for lunch because I was late for school. Not looking forward to the hunger pains later on. (I can not stand eatting out!)