Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Join the club. :ohwell:
  • lorneq
    lorneq Posts: 11
    Options
    Somehow I managed all day yesterday without an SO. Today has been pretty good and I haven't had an SO. I bet, tomorrow will be a great day too.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Single, not looking, but would be happy if love found me. :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm single or not but todays guess would be, YES
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Not the only one.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Single here also.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    single=blessing sometimes!! :wink:

This!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    no plus one for me.
  • away3000
    Options
    Definitely not!! But I wonder why it is so hard for some people to meet and go out with people while others always seem to have someone around? I have a lot of friends...but never seem to have a SO in sight... Anyone else noticed this?

This is me right here!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    <<
    single here, too. But taking the time to focus on ME right now. If I meet someone in the process, AWESOME but if I don't I'm not in any rush. I have absolutely zero ways of meeting guys. Single mom who rarely gets out and don't really know anyone in the area to go out with anyhow. Bars and clubs are just so NOT me. BOO HOO HOO! (just kidding. I'm content for now)
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am no longer single but I remember when I was single (for over 5 years) I thought something was wrong with me. I started taking myself to movies and out and around town. I started really enjoying myself without worrying about a SO. Then, like they say, it happened. I met my now Hubby in November 2004. Don't sweat it - Enjoy the time you have now - I wouldn't trade my Hubby for the world but I would be lying if I didn't say every once in a while there are times when I wish I could schedule a weekend strictly around my wants and desires without having to worry about his:bigsmile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Technically single. Finally met someone special enough to keep my interest though, hopefully she lets me stick around. :wink:
  • dine100
    dine100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Guilty! But always remember, there are worse things than being single! :happy: Live your single life to the fullest until and if, the time comes to add a PLUS ONE... Carpe Diem!
  • away3000
    Options
    I did not say I had a problem with it or I was unfulfilled. It just seems that we singles do not talk about it. The marrieds or in a relationshipers (not sure of a better term) talk about it pretty regularly. I do everything myself and I recognize there are good and bad things to every situation (such as being in a relationship), I was just trying to find my peeps and maybe get some insight.

By the way, it does suck always being the single friend. You know that whole 3rd, 5th, 7th wheel thing.
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What the heck is that creature thingy??! LMAO
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love being young(ish), single, and independent. :)

I'm also pretty determined to NOT become a breeder!

But that's just me!
  • MsPinVa
    MsPinVa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, late in the night, when I'm wearing earplugs, all I can hear are the rabid, drunken snore-grunts of my man. Late in the night, at that very moment, I wish I was single.

AMEN!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Single and LOVE it. i see no reason for me to comprimise on what i would want in an SO and that beast seems to be mythical. but that's ok. i'm havin fun.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Of course not... I can't believe you would even think to ask that!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Nope you are not the only one. I am single.