If you were to die....

124»

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    So you are totally screwed if you come across these...

ISYne.jpg

FQoFZ.jpg

I would rather be eaten by THAT, pooped out, then eaten again then be approached by that clown in your profile pic.
    *shudders and grabs blankie for comfort*
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    I'd rather die eating polar bear, because grilled bear meat tastes better.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Def the shark.

Because that means I was probably diving in some exotic place in warm water. Diving is like flying weightless. It's sureal and random. It would be like taking your last breath in a beautiful dream (which, sadly, ends with exsanguination).

:)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Depends on the shark...some are just plain ineffective at quick killing...

I'd opt for Polar Bear...in the hopes that my body will be frozen so I won't feel it.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    bear............im scared of deep water ! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member

FQoFZ.jpg

As long as you are in your protective circle and are wearing a sombrero in a funny way, you should be fine from this one
    Finally someone who recognizes this. I love this episode.

"THAT LOOKS MORE LIKE AN OVAL! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A CIRCLE"

Rofl. My favorite line of that episode.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    I would rather be eaten by THAT, pooped out, then eaten again then be approached by that clown in your profile pic.
    *shudders and grabs blankie for comfort*
    Friend request sent...
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Polar bear. They're cuter. If I'm going out, then it's going to be by something freakin' adorable.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Polar Bear.

Chances are a shark is going to bite and leave you thrashing around bleeding to death in the middle of the ocean. On top of that drowning is a slow and painful death it is not quick and easy. Your lungs would fill with water and chances are you will be conscious enough to see the surface of the water but weak enough to not be able to get there so you would panic and it would be crappy.

With a Polar bear you would be mauled, and you would more than likely be conscious for a while but chances are your body is going to take over and you will pass out from the pain, shock and loss of blood, thus the factor of pain would be greatly diminished.

That being said, chances of me being anywhere in the same place as either a polar bear or a shark are pretty slim as I have a great dislike for the ocean, and I am not one to go on an expedition to a place that has polar bears in the wild. I get enough cold in the winter where I am. The only place I am likely to see a polar bear is in a zoo, and if I am in the bear enclosure than I damn well deserve to be eaten by said polar bear. As for other bears, well I don't go in the woods so if its in an urban center I do believe I would stay indoors until the bear left or was taken care of by wildlife managment.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Shark because that means I was probably scuba diving at the time. I would have to be in the arctic in order to get taken down by a Polar Bear and I do not like cold.
  • christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    I would think with a shark you would bleed out quicker because of the water, but I definitely would not want a chance of drowning, so I say polar bear, they are so big anyway there is always a chance that they could get in a lucky swipe to my head and I wouldn't suffer long.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Hmmm A shark just because i think the suffering factor goes down a little bit ..just eat my head first please
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Folks saying Shark because of the warmer location might want to read this:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/alaskas-great-white-sharks/1582380

:devil:
  • sco8462
    sco8462 Posts: 34
    Polar bear.

I know too much about sharks. A shark is going to wound you as a taste test and then leave you thrashing around in pain and terror for five minutes before it comes back and takes you under. That's a long time to die.

A polar bear is more likely to be a one hit knockout. Nice and quick.

I was leaning shark, but now I'm definitely going with the polar bear.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Folks saying Shark because of the warmer location might want to read this:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/alaskas-great-white-sharks/1582380

:devil:

But I won't be in Alaska in the water EVER. The only place I will ever be in the ocean is where it is warm.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    I would choose polar. I would simply jump in the water. Why? Due to global warming polar bears have forgotten how to swim.

You're my favourite. ^^
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Shark. at least that way , i have a chance to drown, instead of just being ripped to shreds,

this
  • Beckyhoek123
    Beckyhoek123 Posts: 5 Member
    Shark because I would not want to be in the cold anyways. LOL I hate snow.