30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I just started it today. And, I'm also doing the Couch 2 5K program 3 days a week.

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 165
    Arms: 11.5
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: 24

Wow are measurements and weight are almost identical! please keep me informed on how you do!
    also what is your goal weight?! xx

By the way...it is crazy how we are pretty much the same weight and our measurements are the same in some areas and way different in others. haha It just goes to show how different people carry weight differently.
    I am a total hourglass shape! And, I had no hips until I had my daughters. :ohwell:
  • sweetz19
    Options
    would love to join this. i was on day 7 of the shred about a 1 1/2 weeks ago until i got sick and was not able to do much. i would love to get back on it and this seems like a good way to start, can't wait to post results and see everyone elses!
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What size weights does everyone use?
  • Fit4Me2012
    Options
    I just completed Level 1, Day 2 and I am starting with 5 lb weights but I also have 8 lb weights that I am hoping to move up to as I progress. Honestly, I have never made it Level 1, Day 5 so the 8 lb weights have never been used!! Hopefully, with accountability, this time will be different and I will complete the full 30 days and then keep going after that!!
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • sbjones77
    Options
    I'm on day 1 of the 30 day shred! Here's to staying motivated. I'm 5'2 and 153 lbs. I've been on MFP for 25 days and only lost 2 lbs., but it's at least the right direction. I'm hoping the 30 day shred will push me into dropping some lbs. I've read wonderful things about it and it seems to be a very popular video on MFP.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I did this for awhile in the past and it was alot of fun. I have been thinking about starting it again. It would be nice to have some support
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want to i will start feb 1sti need the accountability i started b4 but never finished please keep me accountable this time will do measurements tomorrow
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

No laughing here....right now I am using 2 cans of Chili...need to get weights and have no idea what to buy.

Any help here would be great.

Mindy
  • bump
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started Level 1 today.
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I just started it today. And, I'm also doing the Couch 2 5K program 3 days a week.

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 165
    Arms: 11.5
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 41
    Thighs: 24

Wow are measurements and weight are almost identical! please keep me informed on how you do!
    also what is your goal weight?! xx

By the way...it is crazy how we are pretty much the same weight and our measurements are the same in some areas and way different in others. haha It just goes to show how different people carry weight differently.
    I am a total hourglass shape! And, I had no hips until I had my daughters. :ohwell:

my weight is mainly in my hips, upper thigh and tops of my arms! also got chubby cheeks :( wish they'd all go away, but yes it is strange how we all carry weight so differently!
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When researching the 30 day shred I read that quite a few people gain weight in the first week or two and then it all fell off!
    has anyone had this happen to them?!

don't forget to add me as a friend! :D
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

No laughing here....right now I am using 2 cans of Chili...need to get weights and have no idea what to buy.

Any help here would be great.

Mindy

I'm using cans of Bush's baked beans. 1 pound 12 ounces. (but I think that is just the weight of the food, not the can?) Anyway, that is plenty of weight for me. I read people are using 3 and 5 pounds or more and there is just no way. I was thinking of buying weights but decided I don't want anything heavier anyway right now, so no need.
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    I would like to joint the group starting from next friday. Is that cool?
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it....going to buys some weights tomorrow (1kg each) and then will hopefully start this week.

Height: 5'4
    Weight: 129
    Arms: Yet to be measured
    Bust: 34
    Waist: Yet to be measured
    Hips: Yet to be measured
    Thighs: Yet to be measured

Will update measurements, when I start.

Claire
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Count me in! I just started this morning. I did this before for 9 days on Level 1 but then I pinched a nerve doing something else, so had to stop. But the results were amazing! Friend me if anyone wants support for this! Here are my stats:
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 204.6
    Neck: 14.5"
    Chest: 41"
    Natural waist: 35.25"
    Belly button: 41.5"
    Hips 45"

I'm using 3lb weights.

Good luck everyone!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    When researching the 30 day shred I read that quite a few people gain weight in the first week or two and then it all fell off!
    has anyone had this happen to them?!

don't forget to add me as a friend! :D

When I did Level 1 the last time, I didn't really lose anything on the scale, but the tape measure showed nothing but love!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred last night with the hubby!!

Here are my stats

Arm :13 in,
    Bust: 41 in.
    Under Bust :36in
    Natural Waist : 36 in
    Belly Button: 41.5 in
    Hips 46 in
    Thigh 23in

Cant wait to see what results I get!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!