Where did you meet your wife/husband/bf/gf

Options

Replies

• bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    i meet him at a red light:) lol but true:) most wonderfull red light ever, and now here we are two years later:)
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance while wearing a John Deere ball cap, neon orange t-shirt and steel toe work boots riding a lawnmower. We were both hired as summer students for our municipalities parks department. He was dating his high school girlfriend at the time and I was disappearing off to the other side of the country at the end of the summer. We talked a lot online while I was away and we ended up back in the same place the next summer (him now single). He asked me out halfway through the summer and we did the long distance thing for the school year (for two years in a row!).

We've been together six years this July and will be getting married May 18th 2013.
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft

Good on you, my ex I thought was the one was a WoW couple.
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    World of Warcraft

no way!!
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    eharmoney, took me 3 years to find her on there.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    In High School - I was a wrestling manager and he was a wrestler. Been together for 19 years and married 15 years with 4 wonderful boys.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Was going out with my friends and one of them was dating a new boyfriend. We picked up her boyfriend and two of his friends, realized we didnt have enough space and I ended up on some random guy Ive never met before's lap. Needless to say, we got "closer" after that and have been dating ever since..haha so romantic........
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    through a mutual friend, we all went/still go to applebees every monday night
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i met my husband on the playground when i was 6 , when i was 16 we met up again on the waterfront and now at age 28 we have 3 kids and still going strong..:)
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I met my BF in Vegas. He was from Australia & I was from California. That was nearly 4 years ago. I now live in Australia :)
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Walking home from the store when I was 15 years old and he was 19. We had mutual friends and he asked me if I wanted a ride home. We became best friends for about a year then fell in love. We have now been married for almost 33 years! We are still best friends! He is a very good man, great husband and father!
  • agibson0430
    agibson0430 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A hookah bar called the Mirage.
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congrats on upcoming marriage
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    He was my supervisor at work.

He asked me out, I said no. He asked me out, I said no. He asked me out, I said no. He asked me out, finally I said yes.
    Married 5 years last month.

Now I am the boss, lol. :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    At the gym! :) Been together almost 5 months now. He is an incredible person!
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    High school marching band. :)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    On a magic carpet ride.
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    in hell
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Toys "R' Us......................summer job when I was in high school ..................Married 6 years. :smile:
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Out clubbing at a gay night club (we're not gay, we're both friends with my gay best friend). We hooked up while we were smashed off our faces, and it's been rosy ever since. You'd think it wouldn't be a promising start but it's going good ATM *knock on wood*