Can we talk about partners who go down...

Options

Replies

• Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    Mine is my best friend and diet buddy! We are both on this site and he is just as excited about it as I am. You sure know how to catch people's attention! LOL:wink:
  • GlenWalterGal
    GlenWalterGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wakes me up every morning with orange juice & vitamins and a back rub. And gives me a back rub every night before I fall asleep.

Sometimes, I travel on business and can't fall asleep cause he's not there to give me a backrub.. He's a sweetie.
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My husband does everything for me to the best of his ability- unless he forgets. haha!
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    he loves me for me and would pretty much do anything for me whether I ask him or not :) and he makes me happy.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    never fails to help me keep my feet on the ground by a loving "Hon......your being an idiot" in short calls me on my sh@t!!!
    indulges my need to have the dog cuddle with me on the couch
    does a mean load of laundry
    is nice to my friends, no matter how *****y they are
    loves my family no matter how crazy they are...

I coould go on and on =) Lucky thyat way I suppose
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    he also keeps my blow up dolls fully inflated
    Very cute... I dont have a hubby but a new bf who is very sweet and kind and a real keeper.. A huge change for me from the abusive relationship I was in.. Oh and he is great for the trip down to the store... "downtown" :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :blushing: :devil: :smokin: :tongue:
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Makes me coffee in the morning, sometimes even lunch!

Keeps me accountable and is even doing NROL4W with me.

Buys us concert, movie, and other various event tickets to keep up entertained and hip ;)

I could go on and on! :heart:
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    -puts my clean clothes away and hangs up every single article of clothing i throw on the closet floor getting dressed every morning
    -foot massages all the time
    -tells me he adores me
    -lets my annoying dog outside at 5am
    -gets the baby at 6am
    -picks my drunk *kitten* up in the middle of the night
    -plugs in my phone to charge when its dead
    -fixes my computer problems
    -gets me free music and stuff
    -rehangs my curtains when i want them raised 4" higher
    -moves furniture around when i decide a room needs to be changed
    -he used to organize my makeup when id leave it all out on the counter in a rush to leave (now i try to put it away)
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Mine uses his tools to remodel my warm and cozy home.

=)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    He can...

12619511.jpg
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend...... tries. :)
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    Mine buys me all my workout goodies for this weight loss..... Last week he got me an arm band and weighted jump rope and usually runs tons of errands for whatever food we need etc....
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I am SUCH an airhead! I didn't even get it, even after reading all the "you got me" comments. And I was wondering why OP bolded Oreos. :laugh: I was like wow OP must really like their Oreos. :laugh:
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Mine showers me, cuts my toenails, keeps my heels ped-egged, is the primary cook, and those are just the things that stick out lol
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Always surprises me with new clothes, pushes me to go to the gym, occassionally brings me nutter butters but balances it by encouraging me to step away from the chocolate and the fried food.
  • dee74
    dee74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am blessed. Mine does 99.9% of the laundry and I have warm fresh clothes right off he ironing board after my shower every day.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Works his @ss off so I can stay home with our kids. He's always got a smile and even though he won't go buy me oreos I still love him to pieces!
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOL... I soooo thought you were talking about something else.
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    lol

My husband let me quit my horrible dead end job in 2010 to go to school. Money's been tough, but I'm happy now.

My husband works full time and goes to school and he still takes care of me.

He does the majority of the cooking.

He will stop on his way home from work to get me anything I need/want to eat.

He gets up with me during the night when our 3 month old wakes up to eat.

He stays home from work when I'm sick to take care of me.

He helped me through my entire pregnancy, made me feel beautiful when I know I wasn't, rubbed my incredibly swollen feet all the time, never asked me to do anything for him.

He stayed right by my side during labor and delivery.

He even stayed awake the entire time (I went into labor at 5pm, didn't have the baby until 3pm the next day).

He respects when I'm on a diet and doesn't do anything to 'sabotage' me.

He is a wonderful daddy to our new baby girl. His love for her shows every time he looks at her.

He's the one who usually does the dishes.

He cleans our kitties litter box (started that when we were trying to get pregnant, still does it years later).

He still opens doors for me.

He listens to me nag constantly.

I could be here all day, going on and on and on. I have a wonderful husband!

We've been together for 8 years, married for going on 3. I see myself growing old with him next to me :P
  • houzkat
    Options
    My hubby cooks dinner often and last night I noticed that he bought the fat free sour cream without me having to remind him. He's pretty darn thoughtful :blushing: