Waist 46.0 in.
    Hips 48.0 in.
    Thighs 23.5 in.
    GW: 200.0
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Initial weight - 142
    Goal for February to lose more inches and 4 more ponds (i'm on my last 10-12 and it is getting harder to lose!!!!

Waist - 31.75
    hips - 41.25
    stomach - 40.75
    thigh - 19.75
    arm - 10.75

I generally play tennis (2hours) on Saturday or work with my trainer for 1 hour
    Sunday 1 hour of cardio
    Strength Monday
    Cardio Tuesday
    Strength Wednesday
    Zumba Thursday
    Friday REST!!!

I try to eat lean meat and veggies and stick to my 1200......on Weekends I "drink" some of my exercise calories....lol
    I try to drink 8 glasses of water per day.

Good luck to all!! Thanks for challenging me!!
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today - 162.5lbs
    Goal weight for 29/2 - 158.5lbs

Just eating right and small but frequent amounts of exercise.
    Looking forward to the next weigh-in, see you then! :)
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Current weight 138
    goal weight for the month 132
    starting measurements:
    waist:30
    lower stomach 36
    hips 36.25
    legs 37.25

my goal is to do 45 minutes of circuit training 5x a week and walk 3-4 miles a day
  • mczwright
    Options
    I'm in!!

My goal weight 135
    Current weight 154

Would love to lose 10 pounds this month!
    Would love to build up my cardio and maybe try running (need to buy a jogging stroller first)
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 200
    Goal weight on 2/29: 190 (I'm in another lose 10lbs challenge as well)

Other goals:
    Walk 10,000 steps a day
    Zumba 3x week without excuses
    Make better lunch choices (meaning bring my lunch more often so I control what I'm putting in my body, not a restaurant!)
  • sglasberg
    sglasberg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 168.8
    Goal - 160.0

My plan - track everything, no late night snacks, and make it to the gym at least 4 times a week.

I'm so excited for this challenge!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wed Feb 1: 279.8lb
    Wed Feb 8:
    Wed Feb 15
    Wed Feb 22:
    Wed Feb 29:

Weight loss goal: 20 lbs
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    CW: 305
    GW for Feb: 295

I want to get rid of at least 10 lbs this month, so I can enter twoderland!
    I will track everything I eat, net at least 900 calories per day, and exercise [aerobics, walking, weights] everyday.

Week 1 [2/1]- 305
    Week 2 [2/8]-
    Week 3 [2/15]-
    Week 4 [2/22]-
    Week 5 [3/1]-

Goal Weight - 295
    Amount Lost -
  • yemphan
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Thanks for organizing this katecon88.

initial weigh in: 162.0 lbs.
    week 1:
    week 2:
    week 3:
    week 4:

My goal for this month is to lose 5 lbs. I plan to continue to do 6 days of cardio and alternating days of strength training between upper and lower body. I am currently on week 3 of the C25K running program so im going to continue with that too - i hope to run a 5k sometime in march. I'm going to continue tracking my food choices, maintain a 1200 cal day, and try not to overindulge on Superbowl Sunday (GO PATS!!!) and valentines day.
  • MzchosenByGrace
    Options
    I'm all in. I am acttually in another body challenge so this works out great! Can someone please tell me how to get the post the fitness pal box with the weight progress?

Week 1: 162 lbs
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:

Can someone also give me some pointers on how to lose weight without gainiing so much muscle mass? I should have lost att least 10 lbs by now because of how much I work out, but my weight stays the same while my inches decreases. I want to lose weight not keep it in muscle! HELP PLEASE!
  • marcella2boys
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!
  • doing_it4me
    Options
    I am so in! sorry this is my first post but starting weight 175
    goal weight by february 29th is 165!

it will be hard for me when i go back to school because of the food choices but I plan on doing more cardio 3x a week and watching carbohydrate / sugar intake and not snacking on junk late at night also not going out to eat as much...will in turn save me money!
  • Mechelle165
    Mechelle165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! thank you for the encouragement and for organizing this.:flowerforyou:
    My goal for this month is to lose 8lbs (2 lbs per week).
    I am walking for 30 minutes every morning and tracking my food choices.
    Today is my START day - and my goal is to be down 30lbs by my birthday (May 24th).!!!
  • Snave88
    Options
    In the morning to everyone!! Looking forward to the next month. I normally weigh on Tuesday's and weighed 205.3 yesterday but to stay in the challenge guidelines I weighed this morning as well!

Initial weigh in: 203.4
    week 1:
    week 2:
    week 3:
    week 4:

Goal weight: 193.4 (190)

My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month, although 13.4 would make for a much nicer, even number. I will do 5 days of cardio (30 minutes sessions) and walk the dog at least 3x a week for 5 miles at a time. I am eating 1410 calories a day, and not skipping any meals. I also try to get in at least 8 glasses of water a day. Good luck to all of you and hang in there.
  • arlyn70
    Options
    here i am

i am 259 p,(for any reason i losing inches but not pounds :( )

end of feb want to be 249 or less

exercising 3 days a weeks, walk 3 days a week.. and eating healthie
  • ekal22
    ekal22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My current weight is 199 lbs and I would like to get to 189 by the end of the month. I am planning on walking everyday and doing strength training excercises 2X week.
  • jessejames6717
    Options
    I would like to join! My weight is 177 today and my goal is to be at 165 by February 29. My waist size is 39" and my hip size is 40". My neck size is 15". I am looking forward to the challange!!
  • Kayatica
    Options
    I'm SO in. I've been neglecting my "good" habits. Currently @ 220 lbs. Goal is 10 lbs this month. Going to be doing the gym regular as opposed to once a week and my fridge is filled with veggies. Also cutting back on the bar and have dedicated myself to DD'ing for the month : )
  • kellyh2
    Options
    Please count me in, currently 138lbs want to reach 133lbs (my target) by March 1st :-) this will hopefully help me for my push to reach my target and then can re-assess from there.